tuscl

Strip Club peak hours

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
It seems to me like 80 - 90% of lap dances are sold between 11pm and closing, even on Sun - Thur nights. Why is that? Are a lot of guys trying to hook up in a regular bar before resorting to paying for fun? It seems to jive with the stereotype of strip club customers being criminals who can sleep till noon.

Normally, I don't come before 10pm, cause I don't want to be the one french fry among 20 seagulls. I'll come in early if I have a fav who I can make an appointment with via texting. That way, she can get my money during her normal dead time and also take full advantage of the peak time.

14 comments

• kittykate
    11 years ago
    I don't know what's up with that either. But I do know a lot of guys want to "save" their dance for the end of the night. Whatever.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    When I was new to SCing and I didn't make half as much as I make now, I would save my dance for the end, because I wanted it to be the perfect girl. I still save some money for the end nowadays, but usually, I'll have spent quite a sum of money by that point. I suspect with inexperienced customers, they probably do save their dance til the end. OTOH, that doesn't mean the end of the night, as I don't remember for sure the last time I was at a club at the end, at least on a weekend night.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I show up when I show up.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Im a 3am criminal
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Dan it's ironic because guys who want just one dance with one of the hottest dancers in the club would have the best chance of getting it earlier in the shift.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I think it gets back to the issue of the economy. Some guys have less to spend but they want to make it last as long as possible. My ATF told me last week one day that up till midnight she'd only made like $30 only enough to cover her house fee. Then between midnight and 230 am she made $200.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I save my VIP trips until the end of my visit because once I bust a nut, I'm not good for anything except a nap.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I see this a lot too in a number of areas that i club in, but it doesn't influence my clubbing decisions. I go when I want to go. I'm not remotely worried about being one of the few guys in the club.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    In my experience, Kitty, Dan, and Jestrite all have valid points. And, clubs are simply busier in the late evening hours, making it seem like that's when the greatest number of dances are sold. The greatest number of customers are present.

Although, I'd say Jestrite siting the economy as the factor has not ben my observation. I saw that happening as much pre-recession (2008) as I do now. A lot of customers just want to make the dances they get the highlight of their time at the club, so they wait until the end. I recall one dancer telling me around 2005, "I have to be here at 8:00 p.m., but I make all my money after midnight."
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Over the past 7 or 8 years, I typically come to see someone i've prearranged with. So I get there early. I'm usually gone by midnight, 1 am, so she can make extra money if she chooses. It's win/win for both of us.

I get there early and buy her out for half to 3/4 of her shift. So i have no fear of sloppy seconds when i indulge in DFK, DATY, and titty sucking.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Motörhead is one of those whales I hate, always snagging the hot girl for her whole shift lol. Just kidding man.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    My boner peaks at 11pm to closing
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Why do you always stop searching when you've found that for which you were looking?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like to wait an hour longer than 2am before I leave, less cops to worry about. I don't worry about criminals or drunk drivers. I often don't arrive at a club until 930 or 10 and I like to see who is working and maybe drink a beer or two. If I see a hot dancer though and she wants to do a two for one with me, I might go for it. Many of the dancers I know at one club don't show up until 1 or 2 am. They might arrive at 1am but it's often 2 before they show up in the main club. In another club some of the hotter dancer's don't always seem to start stage dancing until after 11pm.
    Besides waiting for dancers you like to make an appearance, I don't want to spend a lot of money until I see who shows up. Unless I'm club hopping and it's the first club I'm at. Then I will spend on whomever looks good if I'm interested because I often don't stay long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion