tuscl

Punani

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Now that I have your attention, I just thought that we needed a fun and weird topic for Friday. Pickled eggs was a great attempt, but it doesn't seem to be catching on. I thought I'd go for something we all agree is good to eat (I think). For those of you still wondering, Punani is Hawaiian for "heavenly blossom". If you still haven't figured it out why aren't you in school? Get off your parents computer!

OK, now for the question, Do you prefer to see it or not? Do you prefer "innies" or "outies"? Opened or closed? Any other details you want to include?

I had a favorite whose nickname was Lotta, as in Lotta Fagina.

18 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I actually don't mind piercings all that much anymore. It's just one more thing that I learned from my ATF. By the way, I know it's probably dumb but I associate piercings with drug use, probably because in the club where my ATF worked the girls with piercings who I knew were also pretty heavy-duty drug users. I don't much like a lot of tatoos though.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I think the shave is overdone now. I used to like it because it was something exotic and different. Now if you look at Playboy it seems almost universal. I remember the days of the big bush. It used to be the thrill was seeing the bush, not the punani, now everything is on full display. I don't mind shaved but I perfer something left to guide you in. In any case I kind of like some grooming down there. It just makes things seem cleaner.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Back 20-25 years ago, when even a light trim was rare, I dated a few fashion models (hey, I was in advertising) who shaved. Still fairly lightly by today's stripper standards, but it was very nice to see at the time. I bet gymnasts are a good bet to trim a little more than most girls, too.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    A "landing strip" is what it looks like past her pussy when she's on her back and you approach your target from between her legs. I'm not real fond of the look when it's a distinct rectangle. Reminds me of Frank Zappa's goatee.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    When I was in college and law school at Big 10 State University, I fixated on girls from a certain ethnic group who had notoriously large bushes. It would have taken a brushhog to get through some of that stuff. I remember once eating one of them out, and she looked down and started laughing. Pausing for a moment, and pulling a hair out of my teeth, I asked why she was laughing. She said, "you look like you have a beard."

I'm sure it was true.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Well, Chandler, I actually belong to a church that is considered halfway between the two...but I certainly never thought about such things in the way you suggest...."Excuse me, Miss, is that a scapular between your legs, or are you just happy to see me?"
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I'm supprised no one spoke up about pierceings. Personally they don't do anything for me but I have seen some attractive ones. Each one is individual and needs to be judged by its own merits.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Not to overdo the religion angle, but I bet you guys are Protestant. We Catholics are more into jewelry and icons and kneeling in adoration. Of course I never go to church.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I'm with FONDL on this one. I really have no desire or need to see the flower. Everything I want to see can be viewed on a dancer wearing a g-string or t-bar. Seeing the bearded clam has no appeal for me.

I am extremely conservative on piercings, and I have almost felt pain on those times when I have observed a pierced clitoris. I still almost have to look away from pierced nipples. Belly buttons and ears are OK, but basically everything else should stay the way God made it. (Also, like FONDL, I am a regular churchgoer...don't know if there's some connection there with our attitude on seeing the cooch, or what it could possibly be. It's just a point of commonality.)
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I don't like big, floppy lips. For one thing, they're asymmetrical, and humans are wired to seek symmetry in the human form. They always seem to belong to homely strippers anyway. If the girl's hot, I almost always like her pussy. I don't like the featurelessness of extreme innies, either, but I can work with them. My favorites are a happy medium - plump innies or tight outies, whichever you choose to call 'em.

As for needing to see it, all the good clubs around here are topless, and I don't miss it a bit while I'm there. When the pussy's covered, I appreciate other thrills better. When a topless stripper does flash me her pussy, it's a bigger rush.

Every now and then, however, I need to hit a nude club for variety's sake. That's when I head to St. Louis for a day or two fix. The whole scene there is centered around one-on-one stage action with a spread eagle stripper, including a lot of touching and occasional licking. I'm like a junkie when the smack hits his bloodstream.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Here's an interesting question. Is there anyone who likes to see the punani pierced? I'm not a fan of piercing or tatoos. Luckily it seems that after peaking a few years ago (at least from my experience) the piercing craze is waning. I recall when the unpierced untatooed girl was a rarity in my regular clubs.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I think something can be desirable without being esthetic. Lobsters are ugly little creatures, but they make my mouth water nonetheless.

Landing strip? I dunno, maybe its supposed to be more analogous to the senter line on the landing strip, you know, to guide you in.
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    AN, you're right, this is a much better topic than pickled eggs and IMHO, much tastier. I'm assuming your question is based on punani inside the SC and not in the bedroom? Although I tend to frequent a local titty bar most of the time, in the nude bars I prefer to see it up close, spread open and the bigger the lips, the better. I don't however want it in my face after it's been in several other losers faces prior. Now on a date, I love spending time eating at the 'Y" it's almost as good as playing hide the weenie. I know a lot of guys here on another post stated that they thought the vagina wasn't particularly attractive but I find it much more alluring than the breasts. Give me a nice round butt and a nice pussy with a small landing strip and I'm in total bliss. Breasts are nothing more than speed bumps on the way to heaven.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I don't need to see it in a strip club. I don't avoid it but the "spread eagle" thing does nothing for me. Cookie is all about taste and feel. Just looking at one doesn't do much for me.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Also, to clarify, I meant we can all agree on tasting as a general principle, not as a club experience. I too draw the line before that.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I guess I should answer my own thread. The clubs I go to are all nude with no contact (supposedly) by local law. You can imagine that pink is how the dancers distinguish themselves, and I've had a fair amount of time to make a thorough comparison. While the outies seem to be more popular, and most guys appreciate it when the dancer helps the punani "blossom", I have to say I think I like the smaller innies. It seems a little more special when it opens up and says Hi.

This is really crude. I'm going to hell aren't I.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I might as well start since mine is likely to be the minority view here. I prefer covered and I'm not interested in tasting. I think almost all dancers look better in tiny bottoms than they do totally nude.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    AN: Inner vs outer- like 'em all. Don't care for piercings, either. SC&AN: There are "ugly" landing strips of both kinds, but IAC, Landing Strip= Destination.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion