tuscl

A philosophical dilemma...

zipman68
the speed force!
I am faced with an important question...how should I treat the troubled souls amongst us that are struggling with their sexual identity?

Oil' Cambydude keeps a proppin' me with the question "how do my balls taste?" I have been removing those props 'cos i don't swing that way and I suspect Cambydude is way too ugly for me even if I dug the dudes.

But I worry 'bout the poor fellow. He is clearly obsessed with me. And he is clearly questioning his sexuality. Give in Camby! It isn't a sin! If you like the dudes go for it.

But, alas, I'm wayyyyy out of you league. The question I faced was whether I should let you down easy of just be brutally honest. I've decided on the latter.

Why don't you try to find TDHQ? He is also obsessed with me. I bet he would dig having you as a butt buddy...he'll prolly even letcha pitch! Alternatively...try to find Txtittyfag. I'll let you in on a secret though...sotto voice...I don't think Tittyfag is actually gay...he's just a moron that jokes about bein' gay.

8 comments

• carolynne
    11 years ago
    sigh
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @zippy: I agree with you that txtittyfag is just a straight guy pretty to be gay. Mostly to poke fun at txtittyfan who actually is the real deal gay. (And if you don't believe me just visit the parking lot of the HiLiter in Phoenix. You'll see this transvestite dressed up in his daughter's clothes and offering $10 BBBJTCCIM to patrons leaving the club.)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    "straight guy pretty to be gay" should be
    "staightt guy pretending to be gay"

That tranny in the parking lot of the HiLiter is txtittyfan. Management has tried to remove him many times, but he keeps sneaking back unto the lot.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Sigh indeed carolynne... I sign on this morning to find:

Member Props

Propped By: 23cambyman
    7 Hours Ago
    Comment: how does my balls taste zipperturd?!?!?!?

Propped By: 23cambyman
    7 Hours Ago
    Comment: Not a coo-el dude!! It's time for you to go!!

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well Monsieur Camby...I don't know how your balls does taste 'cos that time you thought I was tasting them was just a figment of your fevered imagination. I've never ACTUALLY met you. So even if I swung that way there is no way I could have sucked your balls.

If, however, you're asking me to speculate....lesse...I'm gonna go with "sweaty/salty with just a soupçon of the quiet desperation that accompanies unrequited love". Why don't you go find a stripper who will agree to taste 'em for money. It'll have to be a really desperate stripper or a lot of money 'cos, let's face it, suckin' yo' balls is probably quite unpleasant. But maybe you can find somebody willing to answer your question.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Well...shit
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Shit indeed CJ... Shit indeed!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion