tuscl

My GAWD the number of posts has declined

zipman68
the speed force!
Brother Juice has been either avoiding us or posting sedately as Brother Gucci...

So where are all of the insightful trip reports and expositions on the proper way to club? Hmmm... C'mon Rick dude, you promised us insights is the trolling stopped.

Where are Bonesbrother's erudite (and totally NOT racist) posts? Hmmm...

I really a-feared fer Brother Juice's life. I bet Unchill Palmer has kidnapped our prophet and has him imprisoned in his basement so he cannot share the TRUTH with us. Oh, and as his sex slave. My heart goes out to poor Brother Juice, ball gag in his mouth being all manhandled by Unchill Palmer.

Can't we all get along and get back to some groovy stories 'bout strippers and the system for getting hot OTC with nothing but a bucket o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay?

8 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Bonerbreath has her hands full right about now.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Eventhough the numbers are down the quality has greatly improved. Of course I have a few on ignore and that helps.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Quality is in the eye of the beholder Brother Jab. I'm down with you diggin' what you dig and disdaining that which you don't dig. I enjoy the funny posts and miss them. Plus, I don't wish ill on anyone so my hope is that our lost brothers are off having fun. Well...maybe I wish a little ill on Cambydude 'cos that dude is like a bulldog with his o so dull insults. If you're going to insult me at least make it funny. Don't just prop me 20 times with "not a coo-el dude...time to go". Dat shizzle be WEAK!

No...even Cambydude deserves happiness...

For the rest o' y'all. Just remember that you are what you are and you ain't what you ain't and ack accordingly.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    It's nice to see that I am in the head of zipperturd again! He cannot seem to let go of me...he must think that I am a pretty coo-el dude!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I got love for the Zip yet he seems to forget about my posts. I guess I'm boring with my real life adventures.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Don't take it personally SlickSpic...you're postin' some coo-el shizzle. It is just that one used to be able to open up the TUSCL and there would be about twice as many posts. Maybe one or two really funny ones. The rest were meta-funny...even if the individual post wasn't funny it became funny in the context of that wacky Brother Juice the could spend a day arguing with himself.

None of us can sustain that level of productivity on a discussion board. Well...not withou a case a Red Bull, heroic amounts of meth, and some sort of electrical system attached to your balls that shocks you when you stop posting.

Hence my theory that he was receiving messages from GOD. Although it could have been the neighbors dog or a blown stereo that he used to play "Helter Skelter" over and over again. Though the latter two sources of info didn't work out too well in the past for their recipients.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But I'm trying to cultivate Cambydude to be Juice's replacement. At some point that dude is going to snap and just sit at his computer 24/7 gobbling no-doz and posting 'bout what an asshole I am. Not as funny a Juice but prolly acceptable fer some shits and giggles. C'mon Camby...you only propped me once! You're record was around 22 props. Let's see if we can break it!

And who knows...maybe the repetitiveness of his obsessive propping will be his path to enlightenment. Jes' call me Bodhisattva Zipper!!!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Ahh, the Eight Fold Path.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion