tuscl

Top 10 Strip Clubs In the World

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    What? Bogart's didn't make the list?
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    None look to be high mileage just high $$. I'll take my lil dive SC with high mileage over a fancy overpriced club with no mileage!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I hate it when sites try to fit to an iPad but forget to let you do the finger swipe to enlarge the screen. I didn't bother to read all the small print. I usually skip those sites.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I've been to 10, 8 and 5. 10 isn't really a strip club, if you see the girls 'dancing' there you'd piss yourself laughing.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    The story is either extremely dated or the writer failed to do any actual research. The number one club, Hot Lap Dance, was raided and closed back in 2008 or 2009. I don't think it (or any copycat) reopened.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – I had a feeling the article may have been dated – I tried looking for a publish date but couldn’t find one.

No matter how many articles I may read online about SCs or the SC “lifestyle”; every time I realize TUSCL is the best and most accurate resource.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    The #1 club on their list (Hot Lap Dance Club in New York, New York) was shut down/busted in 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HLD_Club
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I've been to number 4 and 5.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion