tuscl

Ever gone on a stripper golf outing?

Friday, October 4, 2013 8:25 AM
Estafor's comment about it being "Golf Lovers Day" reminded me of the many SC banners I've seen through the years advertising golf outings with strippers. Anybody ever gone on one of those? Are they all they're cracked up (pun intended) to be, or more on the lame side?

14 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I love golf, and I wouldn't want to have an outing unless it was with my regulars. That would be fun because I'd get to know them even better than I do now. If it's just a bunch of strippers trying to wheedle money out of me though, I'd rather just play a round without them. I golf for the Zen of the experience...I can't see enjoying that with a bunch of silly 20 something strippers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    No golf for The Kid. I've seen the Playboy Bunnies looking fine as wine in their golf get ups but I have zero interested in golf as long as the ocean has waves.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I have been on one of these and it amounts to a bunch of drunk strippers trying to hustle you for money. I simply smile, give my business card, and offer them say $200 for otc if they like to play.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @Player That's was I was thinking too.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    No.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    I worked at a golf resort after college. A big group came in for the week and hired 18 girls to work as pin girls while the group was playing. The entire group got kicked out of the resort because the girls were topless.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    As long as the girls aren't hustling the golfers, I'd enjoy topless pin girls! If you get a par, she kisses you. A birdie is a BJ, an eagle FS and a double eagle you get her for the night. But the reality is they'd all be hustling for money.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I played in a fundraising tournament one time which was run by the local trial lawyers' association. There were 18 strippers there all paid in advance to brighten up the holes. On the first green was a tall, totally nude blonde, who sat, legs spread directly behind the hole as you putted. No distraction there! On the eighth hole I didn't see a girl, asked, and was told she was giving $100 blow jobs in the woods. There was usually one taker in each foursome, but that was the only hustle I saw all day. There was a raffle and silent auction before dinner and the dancers, topless, were the sales people. They added to a fun day which at $1,000 per foursome raised more than $27,000 for MS.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I DJ'd at a club that had an annual golf outing with strippers. Unfortunately, I was never able to go because I was working the day shift when it went down. I did hear all sorts of crazy shit, though, like strippers fucking guys in the weeds and shit. I guess it pays to be a shitty golfer after all.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @gawker That sounds like fun! My golf league is run by a church (not my church) so I doubt that would fly. But I'll suggest it at the spring meeting!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I guess it could be fun; but I’ve never done it. I recall Tootsies down here in Miami did it about a year ago (IDK if they do it regularly or once a year?). The sports bar area of the club was packed on a late afternoon after the golf tourney last year with what seemed to be many non-regular SCing dudes. It could be fun but personally I think hybrid things never work out as well as when done individually – i.e. I don’t think you’d get to play a good round of gold nor get the best stripper experience either.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'll be honest. I didn't score that afternoon.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    Gawker - Still, at $1K/foursome ($250/per), it sounds like you got a hell of a day with 18 nude strippers on the links. I'm not much of a golfer, but I'd tee up that kind of cash to sink putts with spread-legged naked strippers behind the holes.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No strippers like playing with the balls too much
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion