tuscl

Perfume Bomb

Thursday, October 3, 2013 8:06 PM
I've got a mildly interesting tidbit to pass the time. I was grocery shopping the other day, and a woman passed me going down the aisle the other way. Nothing particularly special about her. But she was wearing tremendous amount of perfume. Though she was only moderately attractive, the smell of the perfume made me immediately think of some of the hot girls at my favorite club (and I actually got butterflies a little bit). Funny how the brain works. Also, as an aside, I hate glitter. A few months back, I stopped off at the club on the way to my friend's house, got a few dances, and apparently got glitter on my cheeks from one of the dancers. My friend doesn't club and doesn't know that I do, so I had to think up some weird excuse.

17 comments

• slick316
    11 years ago
    That happens to me sometimes, I smell perfume that reminds me of a stripper, and then I just think about going to the strip club all day. I remember using the hand soap at a gas station bathroom that reminded me of a stripper. That was weird.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Getting that perfume on me gave my ex-wife all the info that she thought she needed. I used to stop for gas on the way home and dab some on my jacket lapel to kill the perfume smell.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    How about when a girl walks by and her perfume burns your eyes? Is that hot?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Compared to years past, I find that strippers today wear little perfume. I think they found out that men--especially married men--don't want leave smelling like strippers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It's like my Momma use to say-Spray once in the air and walk under the mist. No more, no less.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    There is a dry hair shampoo that many ladies use that induces flashbacks of some very erotic moments for me. Sometimes I will get a whiff of its scent in public and will most certainly turn my head to see the lady wearing it. I hate perfume but love that shampoo smell. Glitter needs to be totally outlawed.
  • dutchman2000
    11 years ago
    Got a girl that has a scent that's instant take-me-back! but she wears no perfume. Says it must be her shampoo. (Too bad I've stepped into FRIEND ZONE on that one!).
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    It's a scientific fact that our sense of smell connects us to past memories stronger than any other sense.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If a dancer gets you with the perfume bomb, there is help. "In what could only be invented by the owners of a strip club, Mavericks Revue Bar (Cape Town’s premier gentlemen’s club) has introduced a line of men's cologne, called Alibis, fragrances designed to trick wives and girlfriends everywhere into believing that their men weren't really at the nudie bar! SERIOUSLY?! Available in "My Car Broke Down," which is a blend of fuel, burnt rubber, grease and steel, "I Was Out Working Late," a combination of coffee, wool suits, cigarettes and ink, and our personal favorite, "We Were Out Sailing," that combines fresh ocean spray, sea salt, aqua and cotton rope, these colognes are all designed to cover up that tell-tale strip club smell. Again — SERIOUSLY?!"
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I'm the exact opposite. When grocery shopping with my girl and she trails by twenty paces I will let one rip,quickly turn the corner,wait for the report of other shoppers and those ever cherished words,"You're an asshole".
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @tumblingdice lol too funny bro @shadowcat I like the "We went out sailing" one. Seems good to use outside its intended application as well.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Shadow - LMAO - Car broke down
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    cheap perfume and Fabreze both give me a headache and I try to avoid both. Lots of perfume or stinking like fabreze is a deal breaker
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I hate Fabreze. I can't stand te smell of shit and spray. Light a candle.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I agree with Jack. I believe strippers (and women in general) are using less perfume today. I was in college in the early 1980's. My first two years, I lived on the 11th floor of my dorm. You haven't gagged like this until you get into a crowded elevator on a Saturday night filled with girls reeking of perfume and alcohol.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    OP: This happens to me often. I will be standing in line at a store or bank and smell a familiar perfume and am instantly mildly aroused and filled with a strong desire to go to the SC. Often, I'm weirdly attracted to the honey emitting the scent even if she is only marginally attractive. I wonder what effect these familiar scents have on a dancer when she smells a familiar men's cologne or something. Probably elicits the urge to vomit versus the desire to go the club.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Wow! I thought I was simple,uga buga.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion