tuscl

Really the Greatest SC Story EVAH Told!!!

zipman68
the speed force!
This is a totally true story...believe it or don't.

An older married family man from Orlando heads down to the the stixx in Tampa for a little entertainment. He thinks his wife should not find out because Tampa is quite a ways from home so all should be safe to let loose.

Th married dude has a quite a few drinks and decides he wants to take a girl to the back for more than dances. Though he is not typically an extras dude he finds a girl who will suck Mr. Happy and takes her to the back.

After a couple of songs married dude decides he wants to be all decadent and shit so he asks his girl to get someone else to join them. Someone really sick, twisted, and KINKY. Dancer says it will be $150 to her and she will go get my friend, who will cost $500 'cos she is the hottest girl in the club. Married guy agrees and dancer goes out and get her friend to come up to the room after super-kinky dancer is done with her other customer. Super-kinky dancer's specialty is nailing dudes in the ass with a strap on. Dancer 1 will suck married dude's lil' Mr. Happy and kinky dancer will join in and assfuck the dude with a strap on.

A song latter kinky dancer enters married dude from behind and proceeds to assfuck him until married guy unloads into the mouth of girl #1. Married dude turns around to see kinky dancer and screams bitch at her and drags her by the hair out of the lap dance are towards the door.

Two bouncers cut off married dude at the door when the married dude says “Out of my way, she's my fucking daughter. We need to go to the van for more toys. I've got a bucket of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay, a tear-stained air mattress, and a big bag o' cucumbers!"

15 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    And that, my friend, is how TDHQ's dad met TDHQ's mom.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Ain't no lovin' like family lovin'.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Sounds familiar except for the ouch part.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    I am the product of a career Isreali soldier and a beautiful Eastern European woman. Both are noble and strong.

Weak bloodlines may explain the stuff I see here. Grown men on this all day making up stories and even speaking in fake tv languages. Disgustingly pathetic. How do you stand living with yourself?

At least natural selection can work, even in this country. After all, you, the disabled shut-in davids and the 400 lb fake black guy (if you are even different people) are probably not serious breeding risks. ;)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Your full of shit zip but good story
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    zippy: "And that, my friend, is how TDHQ's dad met TDHQ's mom."

LOL!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The family the plays together stays together
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Lol...love it zip
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I knew I could get TDHQ to return. I bet he's been keeping his eyes peeled on TUSCL 24/7 just looking for something to comment on. And I finally pushed him over the edge!

I do like the lil' guys bluster. I can even imagine the voice he uses while he types "Weak bloodlines may explain the stuff I see here. Grown men on this all day making up stories and even speaking in fake tv languages. Disgustingly pathetic. How do you stand living with yourself?"

I bet he thinks he sounds all tough. It would be kind of cute if it weren't so pathetic. But I would focus on two questions:

1. What have we learned about TDHQ?
    2. How can I get some more LOLZ out of this?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    For question 1...all this focus on bloodlines. Hmmm....I think perhaps TDHQ is a racist. I think his attempts to imply that he is a Jew is simply subterfuge. I bet the dude is some sort of white power nut that posts on Stormfront!

He even appears to be prejudiced against Klingons!

For question 2...let's just let the LOLZ emerge from TDHQ's actions!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I just got it. Juice is really Warren Sapp!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    We've learned that TDHQ is a complete moron. Oh wait, that wa already well known... We've learne that he likes to post and hide behind multiple aliases without telling us which ones he uses, while, at the same time wrongfully acussing others of doing the same. We've learned he flips his lid very easily. We also learned when he ventures from opinion/conspiracy theory to scientific matters he quickly makes factual errors (e.g. His misuse of the term "natural selection" above - go reread Darwin retard.)

Finally I doubt he is even a Jew at all after a post above complete with its near Nazi rheoteric.

The guy is obviously full of pure anger because some troll who is now long gone ass-raped him seven years ago. time to get it together and move on Mr. TDHQ.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Zippy: you are right. His misunderstanding of terms from evolutionary theory but trying to use them to stir base emotion is very Naziequse and completely blows his posing as a Jew.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Lol....you got me more head
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    @motor, don't forget Lawrence Taylor. That dude was WASTED, man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion