tuscl

stinky pussy

Monday, September 30, 2013 2:47 PM
Do you like pussy that smells a little funky ? I knew this one provider named Dirty Red that did and I enjoyed it..oddly enough that bitch had a hefty clientele with that nasty snatch

6 comments

• pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    You are sick.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Indeed
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Last time I danced with my #2 I noticed quite an aroma while she was grinding on me...not funky but normal. I'm not exactly her type I don't think being the same age as her dad, but she was really getting off on me apparently. I've danced with her dozens of times and this was a first. I really enjoyed the scent!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    What's worse is when a girl's entire body stinks
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I smell something bad, I don't want to be around her. I don't care if she is a favorite of mine either. I think I would decline her dances too or tell her maybe later which might cause her to wonder why especially if I got dances from the next dancer who popped over. I do not know if there is a polite way to tell a dancer she stinks and I don't want to be within 10 feet of her.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If smoke hasn't deadened my sense of smell, I can smell people several feet away. If someone stinks, you could be talking over 50 feet away or more. However with smoky clubs, I can usually detect the stink only within a few feet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion