Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

stinky pussy

Gucci_Mane

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do you like pussy that smells a little funky ?

I knew this one provider named Dirty Red that did and I enjoyed it..oddly enough that bitch had a hefty clientele with that nasty snatch

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

You are sick.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Indeed

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Last time I danced with my #2 I noticed quite an aroma while she was grinding on me...not funky but normal. I'm not exactly her type I don't think being the same age as her dad, but she was really getting off on me apparently. I've danced with her dozens of times and this was a first. I really enjoyed the scent!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

What's worse is when a girl's entire body stinks

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If I smell something bad, I don't want to be around her. I don't care if she is a favorite of mine either. I think I would decline her dances too or tell her maybe later which might cause her to wonder why especially if I got dances from the next dancer who popped over. I do not know if there is a polite way to tell a dancer she stinks and I don't want to be within 10 feet of her.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If smoke hasn't deadened my sense of smell, I can smell people several feet away. If someone stinks, you could be talking over 50 feet away or more. However with smoky clubs, I can usually detect the stink only within a few feet.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement