tuscl

Post Dance Cock Blocking ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
When I SC; I like getting dances from a lot of different dancers.

I usually SC at night when it's busy and there are other fi$h in the sea for the dancers to make $$$ from – so more often than not when I am done getting dances; the dancer goes on her way to the next fi$h.

Lately I have been doing more late afternoon SCing where there are less fi$h. Since I tend to visit mostly black dives; I may sometimes be the only PL buying dances on slow afternoon visits (or at least buying frequently). It is during the slow afternoons where I've had more of the issue that when I get a few dances from a dancer and I'm done; she will plunk herself down right next to me in hopes of getting more (if not all) of my $$$ since not too many other broke PLs are spending.

Has this happened to you or is it an issue for you (may not be an issue for you since you may like the post-dance “company”)? Do you have a go-to strategy to deal w/ this if it's an issue for you?

One can always excuse themselves to the bathroom but that makes it obvious and also makes me have to leave my seat (which I may not want to since it's a good spot/seat) – or one can be direct I guess which I sometimes will be by saying that “I'm done getting dances for now”.

22 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If I have no intention of spending anymore money on a dancer or I don't want their company after a dance, I compliment the dancer somehow, tell that I'm cool for now and I just wanna watch the ladies dance on stage. Most of the time, they get the hint.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I often club in the afternoon. Some girls will hang out after a dance and, and yes some overstay their welcome. I'm usually fairly direct when I'm done. Indicating that I'm done or inviting another girl over to sit on my lap. It's pretty rare that it is much of an issue though. I'd consider it more of a minor inconvenience.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Use a compliment in the past tense. "Its been nice talking with you."
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ that's a good idea inno – maybe I’ll say something like:

“thanks for the memories ho” :)
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    I was once told by a dancer that once she finished the dances, then she never came back over to your table.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ I visit a lot of small black dives that don’t have separate dance areas – dances are given bar/table side – but yes – it is less of a problem if the dances were in a separate dance area that way we could leave our separate ways back to the main room.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Bring a box of KFC with you and toss a leg into a corner when you leave the LD area. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Can’t believe you went there clubber :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    What? ME???
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    When the next person walks into the club pretend that you think they are someone famous, like a player from the Dolphins or Marlins. The trick is to make them famous enough that she will know the name but not such a big name that she will know for sure. You can't just say, "Oh shit, is that Lebron!?"

If you pull it off the lure of Pro money should keep her off you a while.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    PC I can't believe you didn't just hit ignore like I did.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I think the best you can do is just try to let the other dancers know it's fine with you if they come over in spite of the presence of the cock blocker. Bottom line, I prefer the sweet spot when the club is just busy enough to get the good dancers in drive-by mode. But not so busy they never drive by me. The prevalent narcissism works against us on this one. She wants ALL your money, so you should cough it up.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yes, this is just one of the many possible problems with daytime clubbing. I get clam-jammed constantly but I use the rest room dodge to escape. If she follows me into the restroom then it's game over for me.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I rarely come across this problem because dances are the last thing I do on a strip club visit. I'll tip girls, have some drinks with them, get some dances and then immediately go home.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Lopaw, I'd be surprised if the restroom dodge works for you very often, considering how often women prefer to visit the room in a group. You probably pick up 2 or 3 more dancers on the way!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    @3LeggedMan - you are quite right about that! The last time I tried to dislodge a cling-on dancer by going to the restroom I discovered that the ladies room was actually in the DR. I was hosed.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @lopaw: Next time just use the men's room. Nobody will complain. :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    You guys area sure is sad. New York is all about the dough. Once puts back on her dress she doesn't need a hint to get a move on. They too hungry to waste they own time hovering over you afterwards. Or is this just because I'm a kid.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol gmd - I went into the men's room only once - I was dragged in by a well meaning (but lazy) bathroom troll, and believe me - once is enough!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @lopaw: In my workplace, any cleaning crew we've ever had, male or female, has complained that the women's restroom is almost always more disgusting than the women's. I take it that's not the case for strip clubs? :)
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    GMD, please read your comment. "The women's restroom is more disgusting than the women's". WTF?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    That should have read "...the women's restroom is almost always more disgusting than the men's."

Sorry for the confusion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion