Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Beating the pussy up

Gucci_Mane

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many of us love hitting the pussy hard ?

I mean so hard her ass and your thighs bruise

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

Pop ! Pop! Pop!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Are you talking about Alucard?

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

I'm talking bout pounding ass like cake cuz

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I feel you. I UFC these broads. Ground n pound. Mount. Rear-Nekkid Choke. They tappout.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

GucciJuice, don't lie! You meant pounding a man-gina,gay dude.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Wicked gay dude.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"I'm talking bout pounding ass like cake cuz"

Would that be pound cake?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not always – depends on the mood and how horny I am.

I’ve also broken a few condoms when beating that pussy like a redheaded stepson; so I tend to hold back a bit and concentrate a bit more on the motion of the ocean.

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

Moterhead lol

Pap I very true

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

Mikeya- GUCCIJUICE hahahahaha

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Pound dat pussy til she kalls u daddy !

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I prefer the sound of my balls slapping against her ass. Us elders tend to hang 'em low, so when I get her legs up in the air the ball slap pin' is great.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Love them ballz slapper hawker....hell yea !

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I don't fuck like you Gucci... I make slow sensual love to all my hoes

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement