tuscl

Bridgeport CT Clubs - What Happened?!

Sunday, September 29, 2013 8:50 PM
I know this is a little local ("hyperlocal" as we say around here).. but: Has anyone noticed the clubs in Bridgeport, CT have gone way way downhill throughout the past 3 years or so. What happened? It used to be a solid place, but has really gone down in all 3 parameters: Quantity, Quality, and Mileage. Scruples has gone way down. Half the time I go, there are hardly 5-6 girls around and 4-5 of them I wouldn't even get a free LD from. Mystique just plain sucks now (I've noticed and several colleagues and friends have indicated that the bouncers literally hound over you with their security cameras and come running in at anything close to fun - and I don't even mean anything illegal!). Was there a bust here or something - is that why they are so strict at Mystique. I mean I'm not even talking about extras here, just some respect where you don't have to feel scared to let your hand wonder slightly below the small of the back before some bouncer comes running back! Pleasant Moments quality/quantity has gone down, and to be honest, how expensive would it be to clean up the place just a little bit. I feel like I need a shower just walking in and out. It's a shame, what's happened to SC'ing in the town.. it used to be great. If the whole city was rated on a scale of 1-10, it used to be a 7-8. Now it's closer to a 3-4. That's how much it's changed! Anyone have any ideas as to why?

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Someone pooped their pants and there are too many haters
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Are you visiting most or all the clubs in the area? Clubs sometimes go thru highs and lows (may be good for a while; go bad; and then maybe rebound; or maybe not – and some clubs that used to be bad can become good due to management change or club upgrades). Dancers often gravitate/move to the club that is currently best (best could be good management; lots of customers; upgraded club facilities; etc). Clubs sometimes (some more often) change management and this will sometimes cause dancers to leave the club b/c of the crappy new management. Perhaps you need to do a bit more “researching” by visiting different clubs especially at peak times of Th – Sat nights.
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    Is this thread showing up on discussions? When i went on discussions it diddnt come up for some reason.. I had to go under my profile and go to my Discussions to find it.. Any CT people comments would be greatle appreciated!
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    Papi.. Yes ive noticed it in all the clubs in this area... Maybe there was a bust or something.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    The Bridgeport scene has been degrading for a lot more than just the last few years. 15 years ago Scandals had a full roster of very hot girls and even a decade or so ago it was considered the place to go for hot girls in that part of CT. Now it is a club filled with 5-7s. Mystique is what it is because they had to agree to pasties and careful monitoring in order to be allowed to open in that location,. That building is the home of the former R-Place Cafe, which was an outright brothel that the city raided and shut down some years ago. That area is residential-ish and the building is on a main drag, so B'Port was not going to allow anything there that was going to bring them the problems that R-Place did. Pleasant Moments has been hit or miss forever, though what do you expect from a place where attention is so cheap? Manage your expectations. You might want to try Ruby. Good (though not super) mileage, BYOB and full nude, though a lot of girls don't take off their bottoms. And if you really nude to see very hot girls, then Beamers in Stamford is not far away. Oh, and just so you know, I was tempted to flag your reviews as crap. Nobody is expecting literary masterpieces for reviews, but you could have included a lot more detail about your visits (costs, types of girls, etc.).
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^ that should have been "need to see", not "nude to see." LOL
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    Thanks Rickdugan.. Very helpful. Ill check out rubys and maybe give pl moments another chance. I really wish scruples went back to 3-4 yrs ago tho.. I used to love it there and now its just crap!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion