tuscl

welcome back kittykate

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 1:43 PM
[view link] alucard has really missed you. stick around for a while won't you...

16 comments

• kittykate
    11 years ago
    Eek. You still remember that? You're talking about the guy I seriously upset, I'm assuming. (Don't remember his name.) You don't think he's forgiven me, yet? Seemed like a reasonable person... But really. I'll be nice, this time. On my best behavior. This is customer world. I'm just an occasional visitor.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I love you, kitty
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Kitty – post some pics of yourself for us PLs
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    <3 KittyKate
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    MEOW!!
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    👍
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Oh I've heard so much about you! So glad you've come back ;)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    My God. You guys are worse than a bunch of giddy school boys. Be reminded of the best post over on TUSCL (props to Chandler) The life cycle of strippers posting actually follows a very predictable 10 Stage course: Stage 1 - Toe-Dipping: Tentative initial posts. Nothing earthshaking. Only indirectly identifies herself as a stripper. Stage 2 - Gaining Traction: Posts something that sounds "refreshing" from stripper perspective, gets positive feedback and begins to gain confidence. Stage 3 - Basking in the Attention: PLs trip over each other to enter into dialog with a real, live online stripper. (Ooh!) Pepper her with questions, sing her praises for deigning to answer. Stage 4 - Payoff: Discloses where she works. PLs on pilgramage report back how she's every bit as wonderful in person. Stage 5 - Holding Court: Now a board celebrity, she attains full princess status. Threads are titled after her. Every word receives gushing praise. Stage 6 - Backlash: Some cynics get sick of all the fawning, and the princess gets bored with both the cynics and the ass-kissers. Big ugly turmoil ensues. Stage 7 - Rehab: Every life cycle should have this stage. Not sure what happens here. Stage 8 - Diminishing Returns: Begins to realize the first wave of pilgrims are as good a payoff as she's ever gonna see for all her slumming with the boys. Stage 9 - Fade Out: Only posts you see for a while are occasional "I'm still here" reminders, then nothing. Stage 10 - Beatification: After some time, we notice she's not around anymore. Then, it's, "Remember Princess? She was wonderful. How come we never get dancers like her to post here anymore?"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @motor: So this thread was stage 5, and your post stage 6?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    o_0
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ??
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    And suddenly with the emergence of another girl, the peanut gallery has gone crazy. Keep your penis in your shorts folks.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Ummm... Thx for the warm welcome back? As for stage 4, that's not happening. Some of you scare me. But, for anyone who have participated in stage 10, for the last year, I'm very flattered. ; )
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @motorhead. see kittykate’s comment above. if Chandler’s list applies to kittykate then she completely skipped steps 1-4. in her two days of posting there was no “toe dipping” (she jumped right in), “gaining traction” (her honest bluntness was all the traction she required), “basking in attention” (she disappeared as suddenly as she appeared), “payoff, …” (not that I recall). as for steps 5-9, i don’t believe they will apply either. if anything, she immediately jumped to #10,”beatification” which was well earned IMHO.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "My God. You guys are worse than a bunch of giddy school boys" I can think of a very MUCH LESS complimentary description. LOL
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I was being sarcastic
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion