tuscl

Face Tattoo ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
The subject of tattoos is often discussed on here.

I made a late afternoon visit to a black dive down here in Miami yesterday (Monday).

I saw a dancer that was a dead ringer for Carmen Hayes (you can look her up on bing.com/videos). She was of good height (~5”9); light skinned; pretty face; and natural 42DDs.

I am not strictly a breast man but am definitely attracted to large natural boobs – so she def caught my eye (and my penis).

After her seeing me staring at her (more precisely at her natural biggons); she asked me if I wanted some dances to which I said yes (actually ended up getting about 10 or 12 dances from her at two different times during my visit).

Anyway, she was from southern California and very attractive and chill (had a nice easy going personality). The club was a bit dark and I had not really noticed that she was tattooed pretty heavily (more precisely I did not notice her tats b/c she was wearing a fishnet type outfit which made it hard to notice her tats and I was just pretty much staring at her boobs most of the time).

But once I got dances from her and she was nude (bottoms on) – I noticed her back was pretty tattooed and so were other areas of her body including most of her right arm.

What got me was that she also had a small tattoo on her *face*. It was on her right jaw near her ear.

Although I am used to tatted dancers; I was a bit taken aback to see one w/ a tat on the face (it wasn't super noticeable sine she had longish straight hair that kinda covered a bit). And she did not seem/act thuggish or ghetto at all; she was very chill and actually gave me a free dance b/c the DJ had cut the song short (girls giving you a free song is kind of unheard off in the black ghetto Miami clubs).

She told me she was 26 y/o. I get the feeling she may have hung around with the rough crowd in her younger days for her to be so tatted up and have one on her *face*. I'm not into tattoos; but all in all, she came across as very chill and gave me some very good dances and was very good company.

Have you come across a dancer with a face tattoo or gotten dances from one?

12 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    I don't recall ever coming across a dancer with a face tattoo. That would be interesting though.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've seen a couple but did not get dances from them. Total turn off.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Face tattoos are a bad look, and i like women with tattoos
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I saw one with a tattoo of a face on her ass...buttface
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – face tats are kinda a social no no.

Which is why I was taken a bit aback; considering she was actually very attractive face and body wise; and was also well spoken (not ghetto or ebonics). Would think it was something she did in her younger wilder days?

She did say she was from SoCal (Long Beach) – maybe she hung w/ gangbangers back in the day?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NO tattoos are what I look for 1st of all. after that, the LESS the BETTER!

Tattoos on either sex are UNATTRACTIVE to me.

Where's gmd? LOL
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    so alucard, did you tell Stiletto25 her sleeve tattoo was UNATTRACTIVE and that she would have to get rid of it before you two could get married? i think i know why she isn’t here any more.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Alucard told her he would ban and "repeel" her sleeve tattoo off. Shit should be illegal!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I don't know why, but sometimes I see guys with face tattoos that are total babes. Like Rick Genest.

As for women, I think it's kind of trashy looking. I'm surprised that she doesn't cover it.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't mind face tattoos or any tats on girls. Just don't go crazy and keep the face tat to one with a decent size (if it nearly covers half the fsce then we have a problem). Also, no butterfly tattoo around the eye. To reminiscent to an old practice.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If you ain't a veterano, don't get face tats.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    "Proper" English is ghetto Latin.

I would still do Carmen Hayes even if she had a Mike Tyson face tat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion