tuscl

What strip club in Phoenix Az do dancers make the most?

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:14 AM
Does anyone know what strip clubs do the dancers make the most? Or which clubs do they have dancers that aren't completely 90lbs and inflated with 10,000cc of silicone lol?

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    At That one club...
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    You need to go to the library and find the latest issue of Forbes that ranks stripper wealth.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That was funny titty fan.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Why does it matter how much money they m as ke ? Your not getting a dime
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Are you targeting strippers to mug? It might sound like a good idea since they carry cash and it's easy to overpower them, but there's too much security/cameras around clubs.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Sounds like it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Doesn't txtittyfan live in Phoenix? Clubs in which dancers have learned better than to listen to his financial advice.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I would guess probably Bourbon Street Circus. It's just a guess though.
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    Being from Phoenix just look at the highest rated clubs. Christies. Highlighter. Bsc
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I would agree with Davejones. But there could be places such as babes in Scottsdale which is not a great club anymore but a chick could make some nice coin because the clientele has money to spend and is willing to spend it.
  • joebro
    11 years ago
    I was asking because I'm a FEMALE looking into getting into dancing.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Check with [view link] they can help you out with regards to payment if you really are a female
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    All Phoenix clubs have at least some dancers "that aren't completely 90lbs and inflated with 10,000cc of silicone." At some, virtually all dancers are like that. If you want to minimize your exposure to skinny enhanced dancers, definitely stay away from Christie's and Bourbon Street. But wait... as others have said, that's probably where dancers make the most. But wait... are you asking where the average dancer makes the most, or where the dancers as a group make the most, or where the top earners make the most? Please clarify, and I will make up bullshit answers for you. Meanwhile: At any top-tier, second-tier, or even third-tier club, you can make good money if you can successfully stretch the hell out of the club's rules. If you're pretty good looking, that is.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I heard it was hot in Phoenix.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion