tuscl

I just have to Rant!

After a fairly bland trip tonight to one of my regular clubs I just need to declare that I loathe handjobs. I just don't like them. I don't like the girls kneeling away from where I can touch. I don't like how they spend more time faking it being a BJ. Most of the dancers and civvies I have gotten them from are terrible at it, some of them just literally painfully bad at it. I would rather spend time with her teasing me with her body right up against me instead. I want to touch, to explore to feel the girl more than to have someone vice gripping my junk and pulling like they are yanking a stuck drawer. I just hate them, if you like them, more power to you, to each their own. But damn it in my book lots of contact and full body interaction is better than a HJ.

Sorry just had to vent about that.

19 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I like and do both
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I like giving hj more than receiving them
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Instead of complaining, one should take the lead like a man and instruct the Young lady on what feels enjoyable.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yea ! Like taking a shit on it !
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love hand jobs. Your chicas must be sub-par.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Instead of complaining, one should take the lead like a man and instruct the Young lady on what feels enjoyable."

I would take that suggestion to heart if you cannot get them to use their bodies to rub you.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have to agree with what others are saying. "Speak up". I did that and she went from one of the worst to one of the best.

My favorite HJ is when she gives me the camel toe slide while massaging the head with saliva and DFKing me.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Women actually like it when you tell them how to please you. Then they are not wasting effort
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    If you do want a really good handjob, and I know some are not fans, find yourself a good massage parlour. Relaxed atmosphere, usually a good to great full body massage and plenty of lube. A good happy ending massage can be very satisfying with the right girl who likes to play and knows her way with a cock.

And in my experience lube is usually what is lacking in the SC handjob. Of course the MP atmosphere is completely opposite of a SC.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I agree with Corvus. Some of the best O's I've had have cum from a handjob.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    Yeah, definitely agree with Corvus. I've had dancers put their hands up my shorts, and just start yanking, thinking it feels good. I like the extra hand contact, but I want it mixed in with more full body contact. I've told dancers that just keep on yankin that I appreciate their effort, but they don't have to do it for the whole song. Most get the hint and mix things up. If I'm gonna LDK in the club,it's gonna be from a really nice sensual grind way more often than a HJ. However, like others have said, a skilled massage therapist that will do a full body-to-body massage and then a slow, well lubed HJ while your hands and mouth explore can provide an incredible release.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    "I don't like the girls kneeling away from me where I can touch."

I'm getting that #10 dislikes the "wham bam thank you maam', NEXT>" atmosphere of the whole thing rather than handjobs, per se. IMO, many dancers who push the HJ as "the main event" are of this genre,( eg, very minimal contact/intimacy), and would be unenjoyable, regardless of services provided.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't pay for handjobs. I've got my own hand.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @jackslash: "I don't pay for handjobs."

I used to say the same thing. Then I met the massage therapist from my articles. To be fair, it could be argued that I'm actually paying for the massage and the HJ is just icing on the cake, but she is quite literally better with her hands that many girls are with their mouths.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    As one dancer put it "I can rub my own clit but it feels so much better when some one else does it."
  • 4oureyes
    11 years ago
    Too many strippers have rough hands. A girl in a COI club was surprised when I asked her to stop, but 100 grit sandpaper would have been more comfortable. Nothing beyond a handjob was on the table.

Given that choice, I'd rather spend the dance using my hands on her and keep my pants buttoned up.

I tend to agree with #10 -- most handjob attempts in strip clubs are just painful. I don't go looking for extras, but will take advantage if they're offered. Except for handjobs.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    100 grit sandpaper. You got me dying over here. I had an ex-girlfriend who use to file my callouses down. I miss that broad. She have great hand jobs. And blow jobs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I enjoy having my super-hard cock grabbed squeezed; but I don’t necessarily like getting a HJ in the club – more specifically; I like to spend a few hours in the club and getting dances from as many dancers as I can and find attractive – if I cum from a HJ; then I often quickly lose interest and done for that visit.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion