tuscl

SC "Review" GuaRANTeed To Bring a chUCKle!!!

joker44
In the wind
I flagged this review as shill, best choice available, though as a shill it's laughable.
{Kudos!(really) to Founder for adding new choices to flag "reason" list}

Link: https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=19…

No other comments from me are needed:

"Clubs Reviewed: 1
Total Reviews: 1
Monroe's
1000 N Congress Ave
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409
Reviewed on: September 20, 2013
Visited on: Tuesday Afternoon
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Last week I was invited by a friend of mines “Tweety”, to check out one of the Newest Gentlemen's Club in West Palm Beach, Monroe's of Palm Beach located at 1000 North Congress Ave, West Palm Beach. Their Grand Opening was 1-4-2013 and what a grand opening it was! I figured that I would know a few of the dancers but not the hostess, “Amelia”, who greeted me with a handshake and my bodyguard “Kelly Street” with a hug…(I think it's because he's a model. LOL!) The setup: A medium sized bar to the left as soon as you walk in. Bigger bar past the stage, ROOMS, ROOMS, ROOMS, Galore, and they all have names like the JFK room. The DJ booth is set up right above the stage. Sectioned off VIP areas galore, for all you big ballers! And to top it all off, the DiMaggio Room which is a VERY VERY EXCLUSIVE part of the club, where only VIP's are allowed. A definite must see.

The crowd in one word “Impressive” packed to the teeth! This was a great opening night for Monroe's of Palm Beach. Filled with what seemed to be a solid mixed crowd, guaranteed to be top socialites and money makers and shakers. Did I mention aside from my crappy car, the cheapest car in the parking lot was an Audi TT, goes to show you the kind of crowd here. Within 3 mins of being there I was greeted by “Ayla”, a cute little waitress with glasses and an incredible body, who asked me if I wanted anything to drink (quick and efficient service with a smile) Kudos! To the staff at Monroe's on a job well done. I declined at this point because I had to get more of a feel for this place and as always it's business before pleasure. Mr. Street and I walked the club and made our way to my friend Tweety, who is one of the house moms at Monroe's. Who greeted me with a hug and smile as always. She told me about the feature coming up shortly and to stick around that it was a definitely worth seeing it. After that we headed to the back bar and were greeted by a bartender that for lack of a better term, is a gorgeous brunette with red lips and beautiful eyes named “Christina”. Kudos again to the staff of Monroe's on great service and for having some of the hottest waitresses and bartenders I have ever seen.

Shortly after that, the lights dimmed low, and Mr. Street and I made our way to the stage. The techno Mortal Kombat theme starts to play aUNBELIEVABLE sight came on to stage, A REAL LIFE FREAKING NINJA!! Complete with silver Nun chucks!! And boy did she know how to use em'! Who else but “CHRISTINA AGUCHI”! Multi time winner of the EXOTIC DANCER AND ENTERTAINER AWARD! She went all out ninja, professionally twirling her weapons like a ninja, kicking and punching and basically showing everyone in the club, she is a force to be reckoned with. At this point my boy Mr. Street was wiping the drool from my dropped jaw because I was in awe with the moves, show and performance that I was seeing. Her routine was flawless and amazing. 3 thumbs up for the feature dancer."

13 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    This could totally be a real review. Don't be so closed minded. Who among us wouldn't dig NINJA STRIPPER? Fuck yeah!

Only thing better would be Vulcan strippers.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Dang, now I know why I never was able to attract the 9's and 10's in the upscale clubs...I didn't have a bodyguard!
  • Joe from NJ
    11 years ago
    I write a lot of reviews, but nothing this long or complicated. No one can remember all those names and details.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Seriously, this must go down as one of the worst reviews, ever.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I think the writer is suffering from delusions of grandeur, about the club and himself.

• Dolfan
    11 years ago
    http://stripclubetiquette101.com/monroes…

He copied it. The club is physically pretty nice, and some of the bartenders are pretty hot - but I've been in there a dozen times and not yet found a girl I'm interested in getting a dance from.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    @Dolfan: Thanks for the detective work.

"The club is physically pretty nice..." Yea, and other reviews are mixed but with some fairly positive.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If it's plagiarized from anothe web site, flag it with that as a reason.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    How do you know he didn't write that review from the other site?
    Maybe I'm a bad judge of character or I just have to be there but I don't see the shill. Did basic description of the club talked about the waitresses...and bartenders...actually went too in depth with them and nothing in the strippers. Only apparently the main attraction stripper. But maybe his perception of what's hot is FAR different from the rest of you guys' perception. Not everyone likes the same thing.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm guessing the "original" reviewer is the big balding guy? Can't be the model since the younger looking guy seems like he is more model type than the old fugly guy. Seriously why do some white guys (its usually always the fat fugly guy) take stiff awkward pictures. I guess the babe besides him isn't enough o smile?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Remind me never to look like those two douche bags in the pictures.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Top coats and T-shirts. Wha.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    @Esta - The grand opening he described was from January, he posted it here in September after it sat on that other site for 9 months? He chose to only grace us with that one - not any of the others?

He copied/pasted. The original review reads like someone who was compensated for his review anyway.

Not that I really care, I'd actually like to see the club get some business. All three clubs in that area operate better when they have to actually compete with each other. When its just Cheetah and Rhino they slack.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion