tuscl

AA girl

I've been in the hobby for almost 2 years now and a member of this site for about 18 months and I just now learned what "AA girl" meant.

This should be added to the glossary. I always thought it meant a chick with small tits, never would have thought "African American". Lol. Maybe I'm just racially insensitive, but I just call them black chicks.

19 comments

• juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Dey b sum bitchez n hoes call em wat chu want !
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    James Brown once said, "Say it Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud!" If it's good enough for Soul Brother Number 1, The Hardest Working Man In Show Business, and The Godfather Of Soul, then it's good enough for everyone else.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You need to get with the times boogieknight369. ;) ;) :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Black is Beautiful.

Black Don't Crack.

Blacker The Berry, Sweeter The Juice.

Replace Black with AA and these phrases don't hold up.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm fat. Call me fat. I don't get offended.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I second that, Moto. You are fat. But you wear it so well.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Hell I thought AA ment a flat chested girl to man....and I'm going to keep.believing it
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I would take it most, if not all, your friends/acquaintances are white
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What color is an Afrikaner American?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I remember a few years ago that either the NY Times or WaPo online edition told of a young African American burglar being caught - in England.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Papi,

Read my reviews. I live in metro Detroit and am very comfortable around diverse races.

"African American" is, IMO, the dumbest term there is. I work with a black chick whose Jamaican. I work with a white chick from south Africa. The white chick is African American. The black chick is Jamaican.

Hmmmmmm.......
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    You mean an AA isn't an Albino Asian?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not her credit rating?
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    I thought AA dancers went to 12-step meetings
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Correction boogie knight the white chick is Afrikaan-American. Big difference my friend.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In the end, it's the individual of whatever nationality they are who had the final say on what they want to be called. My road dog is from New Orleans. Jay doesn't call himself Creole, even though he is. You ask him what he is and he'll reply, and I quote, "Nigga, I'm Black."

I know lots of Americans of Mexican descent who call themselves Chicano over Mexican. They aren't culturally as Mexican as their ancestors but want a different label than American-Mexican.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Slick, following form a person of Mexican descent living in the USA would be Mexican-American.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Gee. And I always thought it meant Anglo American, to specify not native American.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I thought AA was for alcoholics or anti-aircraft. I've rarely seen the abbreviation on here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion