tuscl

vIt'e' naD lalDan 'e' tIv.

zipman68
the speed force!
nobwI''a'pu'qoqvam'e' nuHegh'eghrupqa'moHlaHbe'law'lI'neS SeH'eghtaHghach'a'na'chajmo'. romuluSngan Hol yIjatlh. He'So' QIchlIj. be'HomDu'na'wIjtIq'a'Du'na'vaD ghureghqangqa'moHlaHqu'be'taH'a' Somraw'a'meyna'wIj'e'.

7 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    RickDugan has complained that I play the straight man but encourage trolls from the other side of my mouth.

Well, as a public service I spelled out how he can keep Dougster from trolling him. But it can only be explained in Klingonese. Just learn some Klingonese and you'll solve your problem.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Where is txtittyfag at? I haven't heard from him in a while...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sure hope tittyfag wasn't short treasuries today. That would have smarted him pretty good.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yep...ol' Tittyfag is now living in a van down by the river giving blow jobs for $5

Wait...the dude would dig that. And he's so frickin' ugly nobody would pay him $5 for a BJ. Probably catch some disease from that dude too.

But man that dude can write reviews! FUCK YEAH!!! I mean really...I was going to go to go to the Great Alaskan Bush Company 'til he told me that it had nothing to do with George H W Bush -or- Dubya and that Sarah Palin didn't work there. Choice intel. If Juice...ahem TDHQ...tries to fuck with him I will so call him on that. Nope, the TDHQ character better not fuck with Tittyfag 'cos that would be over the line.

Right Juice?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Hell yea
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    We need more reviews in Klingonese! What will happen if I beam down to Jacksonville with bat'leth in hand and I want to find the best club. Will Rick Dugan's detailed reviews help me? Maybe it will if I have my universal translator. But what if I don't? Will the Jax sheriff's office take kindly to a warrior like me? Or will I have to slay them like I've slain my former friend Juice...oops, TDHQ.

Please...more Klingonese! Qapla' qaStaHvIS tIq SuvwI'
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Zip...your a crazy mofo : )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion