Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

what do you call your 100 billz ?

BossPlayer

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I call it tossing Hundos

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Mine, all mine.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

They're Benjamin's .

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

C notes

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Wilt Chamberlain's

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

One Hundred Dollar bills.

The word is spelled "Bills".

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

POCKET CHANGE. Fuck yeah!

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

BJ coupons.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I like Bullwinkle's answer. I call them Chump Change.

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Show me da money !

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Money.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Purple headed yogert slinger

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement