Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

i love latino girls

blackpanther6

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Big tots, big Ass, big pussy, brown all over. My god they call me papi and roll them R's. I go broke for those girls

What bitch you like ?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ellie May Clampit

Profile picture for toysales
toysales
•

Asians specifically Filipino's

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I’m into thick curvaceous black women.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

You like big tots? That's just gross. This is the wrong board for you. You, good sir, are a miscreant. Not only do you want tots, but you specifically want big tots. I bet your favorite director is Roman Polansky. You make me sick. I say good day.

Profile picture for BossPlayer
BossPlayer
•

Lol

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Tots, tits, what difference does a single vowel make. When I misplace a vowel I refer to as a vowel movement.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Ahh, the vowel movement. Often foiled by consonant constipation.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Albinos

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

What tots were you referring to slick ol boy?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement