tuscl

Emergancy Cash

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:48 AM
I got a little system I would like to share with you. When I find a little hottie I wanna stick my Dick in. I find her fuck number and save it back with her name on it. Then when honey needs it papa has it. Shit I get my Dick popped like a top all the time

23 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Huh? You mean you write her name and number on a $100 so you won't spend it?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    My favorite girl's fuck number is 69. My fuck number is 68. That's where she goes down on me, and then I owe her one.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Systems abound on TUSCL these days.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Can someone please translate what the OP wrote? TUSCL used to be an intelligent forum at one time.
  • BossPlayer
    11 years ago
    Olllol
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    pablo wrote: "Can someone please translate what the OP wrote?" Sorry pablo, but I lost my copy of "Ebonics for Retarded White Boys, Wannabe Edition."
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Anyone here speak jive? [view link]
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Actually, let's see if this works: [view link]
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, Troll, speaking if retards how's that plan of yours to make Juice and his aliases think twice about posting because of how you would respond to him work out for you?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Chicken or egg?
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Nice to see you back troll defense...another juice alias...this is getting out of control again!
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    @camby: Would someone really do this to himself? @fake_Jew: You're confused. Though you can't even keep your religion straight, so we shouldn't expect much from you. Must be brain trauma caused by repetitive rough sex with men who are too much for you, which means most all of them. ;) I'm havin a blast! For a few days the trolls went quiet. This resurgence is like manna from heaven. :) Easy pickins too. Boo-yaa!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yo Juicebro...I'm still not sure about your TDHQ character. I like the break from the pseudo-Ebonics. And I dig the fact that you've got some of your biggest detractors sucking your metaphorical cock just by being hostile. That said the TDHQ character really isn't that funny. Bring back LordxBetty. He was funny as shit. Some hostility level as TDHQ but portrayed as much smarter.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! I agree. More LordxBetty!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I agree as well hmmmmmmmmmm
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    I agree too! We need a better class of troll around here! This circle jerk with the utterly fraudulent fake Jew davids, the 400 lb white slob shitting out bad Ebonics and the so-called "voice of reason" who keeps cracking like a bitch under pressure are getting tiresome. This is just too easy. ;)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oh Juice my friend....I know what you're tring to do. You just want to argue with yourself so your detractors will keep sucking your cock. Dude, I'm laughing at 'em too. But trust me...you NEED to kick the TDHQ character up a notch if you want to keep your TDHQ fan base. You've already lost RickDugan. Soon you're going to lose ol' Cambydude. I know that guy is boring and a bit of a dullard...but he'll eventually see through your ruse! But what the hell dude...KEEP TRYING! Or bring back Betty. He could troll me and he is a lot funnier!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yea csmbydude23 loves my fish sticks up his Ass whole
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    *** To the audience: Zippy has cracked again, retreating into his own delusions. Ssshhh - I won't tell him that I'm not juice if you don't. ;) ***
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yep Juice...the more you deny it the more I know it is you! It is so cute that you've managed to get Rick digging you again. I am having so much fun getting THAT into people's heads. But remember...if Rick didn't HATE me for encouraging your other persona he wouldn't be supporting you. Im starting to warm up to this persona though...I really dig how all of your detractors are just sucking your metaphorical cock. But seriously dude...let's hurry this up. I'm enjoying myself but I getting a bit tired. Why don't you try to switch things up. Come up with another theme. Ooh...how about calling me a fag (American usage). That never gets old. I'll reply by calling you a fag (British usage) 'cos it will blow everybody's mind!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Zipman, this is the second time in two threads that you've dragged my name into this troll nonsense. Please leave me out of it, I've had enough of trolls to last me a lifetime. I agreed with lopaw and Defense in the other thread because they were right - it was a lazy ass, piss poor excuse for a review. Even with a fairly brief visit there are all sorts of specifics that would have been helpful to the readers (costs of anything, details about the girls, how crowded or empty, etc.), but instead you posted something that could have been said about any number of clubs. Sorry dude, but I called it like I saw it and it had nothing to do with me favoring any troll.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Ebonics for Retarded White Boys, Wannabe Edition." LMAO. Though I have to admit that this has had me chuckling off and on since I read it.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Rick...I'm really sorry. You can see how sad I am. You are clearly a near genius and your opinion means so much to me. That is why I keep dragging your name into things. I have one thing to say to you in apology...Qo', qatlh vIq nuch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion