tuscl

Voting System for Tuscl

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:54 AM
I'm a member of other forums that use a voting system. Their is a button near their profile and they can hit it for a banned or a keep and members can vote on you stays and leaves. This would make a lot of members happy and would stop trolls unless of course they was loved for sum odd reason That's my 2cents JF9

9 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    A polling feature would be nice, in theory, but probably not to useful in reality given all the multiple aliases that people use around here. Voting as to the criteria as to whether or not someone should be band is ridiculous!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Founder isn't about to try to keep up with that and he damn sure is not going to make a paying member "leave".
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Shadow what would be a key word...paying or payed ? Would seam like a current cash flow would have more say and stick power....let's say VIP membership every year
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Why are people so upset about trolls and nonsense posts? If I don't like a thread, I simply stop reading.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think we have some of the finest trolls in the world right here on TUSCL. Something to be proud of.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    NEWS FLASH!!! Ignore still works!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with Dougster, jackslash and Clubber...if you don't like a thread or a poster use ignore or just don't read the thread. Quit being a pussy. Your acting like a helpless child by bitching. If you still don't like it go to the pink site
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If a voting system was put in place the aliases would multiply and over rule the pussies on here
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol yea I see that clubber...lol looks like the old timer found his PC....lol old fucker !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion