tuscl

Thoughts on the Jacksonville Jaguars

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Q Why are the Jacksonville Jaguars like a Jacksonville stripper?

A They both suck for four quarters.

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The Raiders got a victory. Might be the only one of the season. Thanks, Jacksonville.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    A: They both fail to deliver.

I am starting to learn that Jacksonville is the FL refuge for ROBs, so the answer above is probably a little more on target. Fun can be had in Jacksonville, but not too much ITC and takeout involves more drama than I've experienced in other areas.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    The CBS affiliate ran an apology for showing the Jags game. They are in a Jax secondary market and are required by the network to show all Jaguar away games.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    rickdugan, about the Jaguars - having seem the stadium and the Jagoffs play (2011) - it appears they need a major shift in focus, marketing and objectives. Perhaps they should attempt to be a little like the old Packer's organization (home town, blue collar, local hero stuff). Cheep tickets, accessible mgmt, perhaps even picking up Tebow (whether he is capable of QB in the NFL is not relevant). The old problem, you can't get butts in the seats unless you are winning, you can't win unless you get butts in the seats to pay for talent.

About Jax SCs. You have a point in that few of the clubs are good (meaning fun to visit) operations. Extras are less common than some areas (especially traveling just a few miles south) and there are a fair number of ROBs. OTOH, I have found a fair number of diamonds midst the gravel in Jacksonville, FL strip clubs. Try day shift at Wacko's, or late afternoon at Sinsations, early evenings at the Gold Club by the local airport. While I don't get there often, I am in Jax 8 -12 times a year and usually do score some real fun.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    JAX is Tebow's hometown and they have no room for him? WTF?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Tebow won in Denver. Jags should take a shot. What would they have to lose?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    jacksonville is hopeless, applies to everything in that city
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Seahawks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion