tuscl

With all these mass shootings on military bases...

deogol
Michigan

First Ft. Hood. Now the Washington ship yard.

I think it is time to BAN GUNS FROM THE MILITARY!

It's the ONLY COMMON SENSE thing to do!

22 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Ban the whole fu kin military
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ban retards
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    If we ban retards...who will we have left to make fun of?
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Are we at a point where we must accept the fact that no place is safe in our country? Houses of worship, public schools, government buildings, airports, public streets in broad daylight and military bases have all seen bombings and shootings. Is this the new normal? Dear God, I pray not.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yeah, no guns. They can just eat chili cheese dogs stand behind a giant fan and blow farts at the enemy.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    It never was safe. Church burnings have spurts and bombings back in the 60's. Michigan have the greatest number killed in a school back in 1910 or something like that - bombing. Since they let "just anyone fly" one can expect the rifraf. Government buildings have always been shooting zones.

Don't confuse the past for better times.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucrud must be working.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Mass shootings, I wonder why all the shootings at church
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Would this be a 2AMer or Four Bells-er
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns [Especially Assault Rifles] from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the NRA, this country's "Shadow Rulers [Kings]"!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @alutard: your brain is retarded beyond all belief.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ And Dougster your OBSESSION with attacking my posts constantly is BEYOND pathetic & total STUPIDITY. You need psychiatric help SOON.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Looks like I touched a nerve. Guess what I said hit a little too close to the mark, hey, alutard? :-)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Oh no Dougster, I am just detailing my opinion of your behavior. LMAO
    I'm going to disengage from my "wonderful" exchange with you because it will become boring & I have better things to do. I know you will reply in your TYPICAL manner BECAUSE you ALWAYS have to have the absolute final word in any exchange with anyone due to your narcissistic obsessions.

Until our next exchange. LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The sound of your feet running speaks volumes, alutard. Run, alutard, run!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Dollface, what would be the legal grounds for outlawing the National Restaurant Association?

BTW deogol, it is just the Navy Yard.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    New evidence is he came with a shot gun, shot the guard and got a 9mm. Then with that, obtained the AR-15.

OBVIOUSLY WE MUST DISARM THE GUARDS TO PREVENT THIS MONSTROSITY EVER HAPPENING AGAIN.

Hey, just following Alucard's logic.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    deogol: "Alucard's logic."

LOL! alutard has zero capacity for logic.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Deogol has a point about the past. The worst riot in US history was in New York during the Civil War by Irish immigrants. Gangs of New York is set during that time.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Larest is that no AR 15 was used by shooter. He also had mental problems.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Discharged from the Navy for behavioral issues, a history of violent rage, described elsewhere as "hearing voices," problems with interpersonal relationships, Aaron Alexis was a time bomb and would blow up. All of that information was so readily available that the press found it within hours of getting his name from DC police, yet the Navy gave him security clearance - and never revoked it. The Navy also approved Alexis to work for subcontractors at TWO different secure facilities in different states.

Then on Monday he somehow got into a secure military facility - through THREE security checkpoints - supposedly with a shotgun - and took additional weapon(s)from security guards to murder 12 people.

BUT THIS IS A GUN CONTROL PROBLEM? - - - REALLY?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Political correctness taking lives. Just like Ft Hood is a "workplace violence" event. It just ain't kids shaping pop tarts into guns anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion