tuscl

This is why I don't read many reviews

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I've said before that I rarely read many reviews. From time to time, I glance at the reviews from several clubs I attend. But this is one from I club I've never been to.

"I think some real mileage can happen here (as I remember from my last trip) but thats not what I was looking for this time around. I left very satisfied though, and will return when i get the chance."

Wording like this frustrates me to to end. Little mileage, but he was "satisfied". Was he satisfied or SATISFIED?

Satisfied that the beer was cold? The waitress was hot? The Lions won? It didn't rain?

10 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Another BS review!! Was it actually that short motorhead? I hope you FLAGGED it. Probably a membership renewal BS review. This person's membership should be revoked.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Slick Jagger can't get no satisfaction. I can't get no. Not with that review.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol Slick
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL in deed

Founder should revoke you Alcurd just to teach you sum respect boy
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    Maybe he LDK'd
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I usually only read reviews in clubs I attend or think about attending. There are too many idiots out there posting whatever they feel like and possibly not even attending a club or reviewing it high to promote it. Then there are some people that say a club sucked but they gave it a good rating. I'm like wtf? Do they not understand if a club sucks they should rate it below a 5 score? Of course I noticed the rating system dropped individual ratings for atmosphere and now it appears to be part of the building. I disagree with that system. The building and atmosphere are related but I believe whether or not the dancers are hot and whether or not you had fun are part of the atmosphere but you would now have to rate the building down to more accurately rate the atmosphere. The rating system went downhill.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I think we've talked about this before, but I'd be afraid to talk about anything potentially illegal that happened for fear of bringing LE down on the club and/or dancer. Or, if a dancer broke club rules to do something special, would not want to get her in dutch at her job.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ That makes sense, comprehensive and detailed reviews could probably cost someone their job.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Alucard, quit the bitching. We all know you're bark and no bite.

That wording can be frustrating bro but you act like you never seen bs before. Dont you usually ignore most reviews in favor of tuose with familiar handles anyway
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "That makes sense, comprehensive and detailed reviews could probably cost someone their job"

Well then it is time to shut down TUSCL to help lower the dancer unemployment numbers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion