tuscl

no aliases from juice yesterday

Did anybody notice that bigtuna nor any of juice's other aliases logged in yesterday and posted? That is just more proof in the pudding that all they are all tied together. Founder please work on something to eliminate this spamming from one user!

26 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Sorry for this unfunny post guys...juice aka me is ovusaly controling my sock puppet 23cambyman....it was a worl
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yeah for once the Discussion page wasn't mostly ignored blue names.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    It's funny that you punks still bitch cuz my posting count is way down and dropping in comparison to my jb69 account
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yesterday was a blessing!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I couldn't help but notice that most of the posts actually related to strippers, strip clubs, and ancillary topics. I think there was even a story or two shared. Wow. One could get used to that. I won't, but one could. ;)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Yeah for once the Discussion page wasn't mostly ignored blue names"

LMFAO!!!!!! ;)
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    shadow, Lopaw +1
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Indeed....I enjoyed it as well
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    It was nice & peaceful yesterday on the discussion page
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sure, but juice is back to posting like a madman now.

WTF happened?

I thought TDHQ had arrived on the scene riding his white horse and was going to protect all of us from juice's spamming? But it's going just as strong as ever now. Maybe TDHQ's plan of posting a silly limerick and that was going stop juice is not going to pan out? Gee, what a shock that would be!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I am H2O
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I thought that our new troll said that he doesn't come on here on Friday night or Saturday because of the Jewish sabbath. And isn't today also a Jewish holiday? My calendar says that it is Yom Kippur.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    You got my jewbox ass
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Its more than obvious that jerkbox has waaaay too much time on his hands and is desperate for any kind of attention, good or bad. And if he thinks that he controls this board in any way he's even stupider than first thought. He is just an annoying gnat that the ignore feature nicely swats away.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    @rickdugan: You are correct. Our religious days run from sundown to sundown. Yom Kippur and Shabbos started yesterday evening and ended this evening.

Yom Kippur is the most holy day of the Jewish year as it is our Day of Atonement. We fast for the duration, with no food and water permitted, and otherwise spend the time in sacrifice and worshiping at shul.

Or at least real Jews do. Even most drive-by Jews will buy tickets for High Holiday services and visit their synagogues on this day, if on no other, and otherwise refrain from most leisure activities. But not Dougster, ho posted his crap even today. Paper Jew indeed.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Why are you obsessed with the juice
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Cambyman
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Troll: Not eating? Not drinking? Not even posting on TUSCL? Because 5000 years ago some clowns who were probably stoned said that's what god said? Nobody who isn't a complete idiot takes religion that seriously these days. Now you aren't a complete idiot are you Troll? Oh wait, you were the one who thought your silly limerick about juice was going to make him stop spamming here. No need for you to answer that question.

The way I look at it. Yes, you really do take religion that seriously, even though we are now in the 21st century, in which case you are a complete idiot. Or you are just trolling that you do, but wasted all that time learning about Judaism. In which, case, yep you are also a complete idiot. Either way. Conclusion is the same. You are a complete idiot. But I guess that was already known. No news here!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Troll: Oh, a question for you while we are at it. Do you wear one of those stupid tiny little black hats too?
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    You've just confirmed that you're not actually Jewish. Just another part of your silly troll act. Shouldn't be surprised actually. Very little else you've said on this site is true. Why would this be any different? What a worthless little cunt you are.

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Juicyism
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Bromance
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    LOl
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    Like this topic wasn't to just troll the troll