Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ballz

BigTuna1

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

So me and Alturd was exchanging pleasentries and it went a little something like dis !

Alturd: so juice if I had nuts on a wall would that be called wallnuts ?

Juice: yes drac baby it would

Alturd: so then if I you had nuts on your chest that would be called chestnuts right ?

Juice: lol....yes my bro drac baby it sure would

Alturd: so that would logically mean then if I had nuts on my chin that it would make them chinnuts

Juice: Na ! Hitch ! That would be my Dick in yo mouth boy !

Oooooo ! Shit 3rd deegree burn bro ! You need a Amberlance playa !

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Gonna spend another weekend meth'ed out and spamming TUSCL, JewBox?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I'm blessed and god is good bro

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

If it is true that Founder banned Juicebox, then why doesn't Founder ban Big Tuna?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Yes it is true founder banned juicebox69

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Big Tuna, have you been watching Dolemite again?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Slick lol maybee...lol

And to waits his name....cuz the tuna is Kool

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Twll us more tuna salad

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Tell us more tuna melt

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

In due time

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

No! I want it fucking now.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol....damn

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement