tuscl

G.I. Commando

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, September 12, 2013 11:02 AM
Another clothing discussion. This time about the undergarments...or lack there of. I was at a point in the strip club when I thought I could look professional with a polo shirt and some dark blue thin striped slacks (had a silk feel/faux silk). Man I should have looked in the mirror because I looked silly. If I'm to ever wear slacks, they have to be original straight/slim fitted. I.E. tailor made since I'm so damn tall (pitfalls of being tall boys). Anyway I was seriously contemplating going commando just to see how it felt. But I kind of got nervous because I already looked stupid trying to pull of a shitty business look, plus I was worried that they might realize that I'm not wearing underwear and get turned off. So I left to boxers on. How did you guys ever get comfortable walking around a room commando? Is it a trained mind thing or what?

24 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Practice at home. Just walk around for hours totally naked. Then when you're ready to go to the strip club, slip on a pair of shorts and you won't feel underdressed. :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Can't wear shorts in NY. Now club allows that shit. Besides, I'm nude in my house all the time. Didn't I say I'm on my own?
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Be sure to close the curtains before taking SC advice! On side note: what about the strippers? luv it when they run around nude in the club! most clubs don't allow that and make the girls put their outfits back on even if they are dancing for somebody next to the last person they danced for. Your experience?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yeah, just what I want to see,a seventy something wrinkle in gym shorts and a tee shirt that says"I'm with stupid".
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Damn tumblingdice! Most of us go to the clubs to look at the girls but to each his own.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yeah,Scat,thanks for dinner the other night.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Last night I was in the Champagne Room and my dancer had just dropped to her knees before me and liberated my "manhood" when she said, "damn, the waitress didn't leave any napkins!". She jumped up naked as a j-bird and ran downstairs to grab a handful of napkins. She then said"That probably didn't look too good. I got a lot of stares." I had gone to the club at the last minute and knew I was wearing some boxer briefs with no fly, so before going upstairs I went to the men's room and took off the briefs and stuffed them in my pocket. Going commando was a nice feeling of freedom and allowed for an exquisite 30 minute BBBJ.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I was worried that they might realize that I'm not wearing underwear and get turned off" NOT likely IMHO. The easier the access for the dancer, the better IMO.
  • occurious
    11 years ago
    Even if I'm not trying to get extras I go commando these days when I go to a club, it just feels better. Most of the dancers seem to enjoy it, the only odd reaction I got was one time I went into a VIP booth with a dancer who negotiated a HJ. I made two mistakes, one not specifying with her that it wouldn't be an over the pants variety and two not listening to the little voice in the back of my head telling me she was a ROB. Unfortunately she was so hot I just fell for it. Anyway she unzipped me and commented that she was surprised she never would have figured I was a guy that goes commando. Obviously this disappointed her because she planned on using the underwear to make sure she never touched me skin to skin during the HJ. She attempted to use my jeans but that really felt more like sandpaper so the whole thing ended quickly.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I go commando commando no pants or underwear
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Commando with a Kilt. Freedom!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    If a dancer requests it, I will go commando....but it is not my usual M.O.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    People wear underwear to strip clubs?
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I wear stretchy underwear and stretchy leisure pants. The girls love it. I often get a handy greeting when they see my obvious hard-on.
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    Get microfiber slacks or golf slacks, and a golf polo shirt they will feel like you are naked at the club. As far as feeling awkward, well you will feel that the first couple of times you go out. Just go do some dry runs during the day shift I am guessing about the 3 rd time you go you wont feel so "creeperish". Then the next thing you know you will be wearing them when you fare making a late night run to the store because you just cant be bothered to find real pants and undies or is that just me?
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    And the only thing that turns off a dancer, that you should worry about, is running out of money.
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    @lowpaw that is because women's undies are fun and playful, and dont become awkwardly fitting with a boner. Well I am sure they would become awkwardly fitting with a boner if a guy was wearing them, but I would also hazard a guess that they would be awkwardly fitting on a guy without a boner too.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sometimes A Man Must Wear Stretchy Pants.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    During warm weather, I typically go commando and wear shorts. I was getting a nude lap dance in one club and the dancer, after running her hand up my shorts, commented "Wow, you aren't wearing underwear." To which I replied, "and you aren't wearing underwear either. We're even." She laughed and proceeded to give me a HJ.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    I dont wanna think bout shadow walkin round nekid he around 91 !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    juice has a sick mind LOL. I might try those clothing smokeshop. Can I wear a fitted/original straight pair? I no longer like clothing too loose.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol you boys.crsck me up.....i use commando every were i go
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    hell go try some on, commando, and see how you look. keep in mind when you are rocking thin pants commando, you want a lil bagginess so as not to ruin everyones imagination on what your cock looks like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion