tuscl

Survey Time: Who is the True Master: Yoda or RL?

I'll start the voting:

RL == bruce lee of the strip club arts
Yoda == feeble old lady

Your votes?

14 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    JC: Here's the explicit link to make it a bit easier for you:

http://fastseduction.com/guide/03_Approa…
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Oh, but people have JC. That's the one little thing that makes you wrong. Check out the Player Guide in fastseduction.com.

PS: how is the letting go thing going, btw? Good luck with that one. Wish you all the best.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I love it when davids pulls numbers like "2-4%" out of his ass like anyone has ever actually bothered to quantify that sort of thing before.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: I don't think that one is even worth fielding testing. I mean people have tried it in regular night clubs and have reported 2-4% success rates. I imagine the % is going to be way lower in a strip club. Why don't you test it out and report back to us on whether it works or not. Sounds like a pretty dumb idea to me though, but hey, who knows you might be onto something.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: So are you telling us that your new approach is to just walk up to strippers and tell them you want to have sex with them?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: Simple most people are passive aggressive. Some of us just prefer to just be straight forward however and come right out and say what we want.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: Only a raving egomaniac would start as many threads about other posters as you do. Have you noticed that your "Who's the better whatever...." threads get very little action? Why do you think that is? We come here to read about SCs, not about other posters. Why are you here?
  • rockie
    19 years ago
    Yoda is master of the game!

Davids is mastur of his own unit!
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: It seems that your goal in a strip club is to get free sex. My goal is to enjoy myself and I do. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the vast majority of guys who go to a SC go to have a good time, not to get free sex. I'm sure you have statistics that say I'm wrong but I don't think I am.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    The TRUE MASTER is able to walk into a strip club and PULL completely bypassing the TEMPTATION to be a CUSTOMER and hence a CHUMP.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    davids why are you fucking with yoda? We all know who the real masturbator on this board is. It shows every time you open your mouth and a nauseating wave of pesudo-scientific flatulance comes spraying out all wet and chunky. No one seems to like your posts yet you are the cross all others who wish to use this public forum have to bear. Why don't you do everyone a favor and go away until you pass through puberty or junior college or whatever.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Yoda. Forget everything else, Yoda is FAR more ENTERTAINING and has the RIGHT ATTITUDE!
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: There are no masters. Just a bunch of guys with wallets and opinions. No one rolls out the red carpet for me, RL or any of the rest of the posters here when we enter a strip club. Dancers dance and customers pay. Anything that happens beyond that isn't really about dancers and customers. It's about men and women.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I abstain; I'm not into navel gazing, not even the facetious kind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion