tuscl

I'll tell you what (Time to vote...)

Since a number of people have asked me to stop posting or suggested that I be banned since no one is interested in what I have to say, I will go along with that, if, and only if, there is a UNANIMOUS vote for me to stop (as in if this thread falls off the board and there is no vote for me to stay.)

Ok, here's your chance to get rid of davids forever. Have fun!

10 comments

• ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Bye.

and please take Kyle111 with you.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Sorry, but no plans for me to go anywhere. You guys had your chance to vote me away and blew it.

On a happier note for you, perhaps: my account is set to expire 1/14/2006, so if I don't post a review by then...
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    RL hasn't posted a review ever, yet he can post. I think you only have to be registered to post here.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    So you're accusing me, a guy who goes to strip clubs featuring naked female women selling sex fantasies, of being a homosexual. That's one inspiring piece of idiocy, davids. Bravo! Next thing, you'll be accusing people who go to steakhouses of being raging vegans.

On a serious note, davids, you really should "let go" of this place and find something better to do with your time. We all should really, but you especially need to go out and get laid sometime this century. And, no, your hand doesn't count.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Sadly I feel compelled to respond.

"...if this thread falls off the board and there is no vote for me to stay"

Call me picky, but I don't think anyone voted for you to stay. I was pretty sure you'd find a way regardless.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Hey, JC: Why not try posting an interesting thread yourself: You know what they say: better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness. Here's an idea "How I learned to let go". You seem kind of preoccupied with "navel gazing" lately. Did "letting go" mean you finally admitted to yourself you're a homosexual and now you give blowjobs for sexual satisfaction rather than spending your money on strippers?

Anyway, since there is one poster who doesn't seem to mind if I stay or go, that is all I need to keep posting. Voting is now closed.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Sigh, more of the navel gazing. Have we really run out of interesting things to talk or even bicker about?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    If RL votes him to stay that would be masturbation!
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    If I voted that would mean I cared, I don't.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Not a vote to stay. What if RL votes for you to stay?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion