tuscl

some warning signs if juice is in your club

So let's say your out in your favorite club and its going to be a good night but wait, what the tuck is this ?

What are sum warning signs that Da' juiceman is fucking up your club experiance ?

22 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    When every other song is a juiceyjay rap song cause he fuckin payed the du off for the next 8 hours
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Dj....damn phone
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    When that fat fuck clogs up that dark corner with your fav girl for the next 8 hours
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    When you go up to the bar to order gin and juice and all the juice has been bought the fuck oit buy that over weight white fag in the dark corner with shot stains on his white shirt
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Shit....damn phone
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    When all you can smell is fast food
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    When a KFC buckets bing used for the tip jar
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    When all your gas has been stolen by the juiceman
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    When the juice payee off the du for 2 hours so he can clog up the air waves with him playing dj
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    When your fav girl must leave cuz she just got preggy with juices baby
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    When juice buys you a drink and pissed in it
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    When you go to the bathroom and juice already clogged up the toilet then wrote da'Juiceman waz'er with his own shot on the walls
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    When you see a hole in the divider between the men's toilet stalls.

When you see a man camping out in the men's bathroom in a club with no bathroom attendant.

When you see a guy holding KFC bucket in his lap telling other men to take a piece.

When you see a customer who is more interested in other customers than the girls.

Give me some more time, I'll come up with others. ;)
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol...big cunt loves dis
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    I know you do juice. Any male attention is good attention for a guy like you.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yeppers I be lovin da gay sex
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    We already know that son. The only question now is why hang in strip clubs when you obviously prefer men. I was about to include "man ass" but then it struck me that you seem more like a catcher than a pitcher to me. Even fags use you as their bitch. ;)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    TDHQ... I was with you 'til you pull the "Even fags use you as their bitch". Even the pope don't judge, at least according to twitter. Stay above the fray my brother. Remember...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

That said...the winking happy face emoticon redeemest thou. We should end all insults with a happy emoticon. Good for the soul! Keep on keepin' on TDHQ-bro... &:-)

(Emoticons don't have to follow insults...sometime they's jus' to make the writer all happy and shit...)
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I also be liking da pussy to my bro
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Love you.zip
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    How fucking desperate for attention are you? Is your life do empty that you must beg for attention on an anonymous titty bar web site? From GUYS? How fucking sad you are.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I'm very.sad.....and thank you.for the bro love bro
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion