tuscl

Camel Toe Slip and Slide

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thanks to TUSCL, I know the phrase "camel toe slide," which is when a woman straddles a man and rubs her pussy against the man's erect shaft. Yesterday in VIP my CF was giving me the camel toe slide with her bare pussy against my bare dick. She was teasing me before the BBBJ (she does not do FS). As she's sliding, it suddenly slipped in, and to my surprise she kept on going. It felt great to fuck without a condom, which I always use with strippers. I think I deserve a medal for self-control, because I pulled out before completion.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yep. The ol "Oops". It has happened to me too but why the pull out? You've already exposed yourself to any possible STDs. Worried about knocking her up?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Doesn't mean you did leak some pre-cum into her.

"After ejaculation, whether by masturbation or sex with a partner, sperm may be left over in the urethra, the tube that semen travels through. Urinating between ejaculations flushes the urethra of these leftover sperm and clears the way for pre-cum. If sperm remain in the urethra from a previous ejaculation, they may be released with pre-cum. During unprotected vaginal sex, this could allow sperm to enter the vagina and possibly fertilize an egg, even if the man were to pull out before ejaculating.

Some people practice withdrawal (aka the "pull out" method) as a form of birth control. During vaginal sex, this involves pulling the penis out of the vagina just before ejaculation. Withdrawal may not always prevent pregnancy, in part because of the small possibility of leftover sperm in pre-cum. For more information on the pros and cons of withdrawal, visit the Planned Parenthood website or check out the related Q&As. Men can urinate before having vaginal sex to ensure that their lingering swimmers wash away; of course, when using withdrawal, the male partner still has to pull out before ejaculating to prevent pregnancy."

The above is a partial quote from:
    http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/pregnant-…
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shit! And all this time I thought it was called the"Crazy Joe Ride"
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Good info Alucard
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ tumblingdice...its the crazyjoe slip and slide
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I think I deserve a medal for self-control, because I pulled out before completion"

You won't be getting any medals if your sperm managed to find an egg & fertilize it. You MAY get a child to support or a bill for an abortion.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Alucard: Your explanation of coitus interruptus also reminds me of the age-old riddle: "What do you call partners who practice the rhythm method?" Answer - Parents. The riddle should apply to both methods.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Club_Goer, it wasn't my own explanation. Found it online. BUT your riddle and POINT should be STRONGLY taken to heart by any people fucking without some form of preventative birth control.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Where I come from, we call it The Catholic Method. Or The Mexican Method.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    What a terribly tragic accident. You have my sympathies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – not pulling out just adds to the possible consequences – one may find themselves paying for the next 18+ years for the extra satisfaction.

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I know the dangers but I'm not concerned. I'll make an announcement on TUSCL if a little Jack Junior is on the way.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Hmm...
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Great idea, piss on her afterward to be sure no sperm accidentally are left.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ The quote I posted didn't refer to "Golden Showers" sexual interaction. LOL
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    At my age I think it would be assault with a dead weapon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion