tuscl

Moving Up the Ladder

The first time I went to a strip club, I had no idea what was going on. I went with a friend during college (I was about 20) and was shocked--just shocked--that I could actually see beautiful ladies--naked! It's interesting looking back on the transformation over the years that followed. Each new experience wowed me, and I would always be shocked when I discovered something new you could get away with.

First, I was amazed that I could look at breasts. Then, I was amazed that I could talk to the women themselves who were showing me their breasts. After that, I found out that you could actually get private dances where the girls would actually grind on you a little bit and give you attention. Then came touching the breasts/butt, getting a little more naughty, and so on.

I've now come to realize--from reading here and elsewhere--that HJs in the club are seemingly not a big deal at all to many of the girls--to many of them, it's completely routine.

Anyway, not sure this post has a point. I'm up with insomnia and just thinking about the fact that the things that once seemed crazy to us become routine after awhile.

13 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Sounds like the same painful processes rickyboy went through to perfect his timeless "system" on paying street hookers for STDs that he shares with his devoted wife and kids
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Ironfox thanks for your honest heartfelt post I do relate and its been a hell of a ride
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    ?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Jugo
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Try fucking them next
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Nunez
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You MUST have lead a VERY, very sheltered life.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    OP: I can relate very well to your post. For me, this hobby had a very time consuming and expensive learning curve. I wasted a lot of time and money with honey's that did not deserve either for me.

Feel like I'm on track now though.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    @Bigtuna: Are you channeling Dougster now? Remember you need to keep the characters straight. ;)

Iron, I understand where you are coming from. I started clubbing seriously in the late 90s, mostly in NY and MA. At first I was just happy to see tits and pussy and didn't know that there was more available. Indeed, with the Giuliani years in NYC and the strict air dance nature of MA clubs back then, there really wasn't much more available ITC and OTC with the ladies of that era, working in those clubs, was outside of my price range at the time.

Then, circa 2000, I discovered R Place Cafe (now closed) in Bridgeport CT and Cheaters in Providence (recently closed). Now yes, one had to give up a lot on the quality front in both of those clubs, especially at R Place, but I learned the joys of ITC services. LDs became pointless to me once I learned what was available in clubs like this and I can count on 2 hands the number of times I have gone back to a LD area since then.

From there and for the next few years, with a job that required more travel and with my income rising, I discovered, using sites like this, ITC fun in places like Charleston (NC), Miami and even Covington, KY. In these areas, I learned that these services were available from girls far hotter than those who customarily did this stuff in the northeast. But it took me a while to develop the discipline not to overpay, sometimes badly, for those ITC services. I also had some less than stellar attempts at sourcing OTC, very dumbly soliciting in clubs in places like DC, Boston and downtown Chicago - lol.

Then, from 2004-2006, with yet more increased income yet decreased travel, my clubbing reverted back to NY-centric. OTC from clubs in Queens became the name of the game. Those were some interesting times, especially with all of the money chasing tail in some of those clubs.

From 2007 on, my clubbing has been a combination of road based and local. I have traveled a lot since then and, in my travels, my fun has been a mix of ITC and OTC adventures. Locally, my fun is exclusively OTC. Wow, what a difference it has been since the financial collapse. OTC candidates have become increasingly easy to find, even in some traditionally tougher areas, and the costs have come down a lot from the middle of the last decade. ITC services also opened up a lot in a number of places.

Anyway, just the cliff notes version of my progression fwiw.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Rick....LAMFAO ! LARF !
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    No wading into the shallow end for me. I was swimming with sharks from the jump.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – the OP’s story is probably how it went for many of us.

SCs are bizarro world – in the real world; most women we don’t know would beat us down for propositioning them for sex or any kind of sex act; whereas in SC bizarro world; many women are willing to give us what we want/need almost immediately and w/o much drama.

For many of us in the real world; having a beautiful woman give us the time of day (let alone anything else) is a long shot – in SC bizarro world; it often only takes but just a few seconds to get and have a beautiful woman’s attention and much more.

So yeah – I could see how the OP (and many of us) would not really know what to make of a SC when we’re green.

Even though I SCed for a few years prior to joining TUSCL – at least for me I didn’t really know what SCing was about, or could be, until I joined TUSCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion