tuscl

St Louis

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 5:54 PM
Can you guys give me the scoop on the StLouis/East St Louis scene. Ive heard great things about East St Louis. But from what I read I was surprised and upset to see that 40 dollars is a common LD price??? Thats crazy.. double the going rate compared to NY area???. But anyway other than that any major recommendations? Thanks in advance!!!

4 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Cross to IL. Most clubs there are extras clubs.
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    yes that's what I have definitely heard. This is the East St. Louis (which is over the bridge in IL) area. Any recommendation of good clubs to go to in that area and general clubs/areas to stay away from.
  • sandyman
    11 years ago
    $25 dances are common at lots of clubs and volume discounts are often available. Washington Park has lots of clubs, at least 8, with a full range of quality and services available, usually in inverse relationship. The reviews will give you all the info you need. Many things are negotiable.
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    ok.. thanks for the info. It's just that there are so many clubs there its tough sorting them out. Any highlight for a decent club (not completely ghetto/dirty) that's not completely prissy.. Like I don't need to walk in and get a bj but I don't want to be tossed out for grabbing a chick's ass and I would want to get some over the pants caressing etc... You know what I mean? Also, can some folks comment on the safety factor.. I know we've joked about it in the past, but give me some honest input. I've seen comments like, "wear a bullet-proof vest" or "you'll be lucky to get out alive" lol! But what do you guys think, honestly. Yes I'm white (and thin, I'm not gonna kick anyone's ass) but I mean I've SC'ed in The Bronx, Queens, Bridgeport/New Haven/Hartford (which are all known to be "dangerous" cities) etc.. and never had a problem.. Are we saying ESL area is a whole different level of danger than these type of areas?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion