tuscl

Good parenting

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I recently visited a VIP room with a stripper who gave me a ridiculously good BBBJ. I swear my tongue must have lolled out and my eyes rolled back in my head as she worked her magic. The only reason I lasted as long as I did was through an effort not to finish off too quickly as it was a timed VIP room and I did not want it to end with 25 minutes still to kill - lol.

When I thanked her and told her that she had real skillz, she said, "This may sounds weird, but my mother taught me how to do that." *giggle* *giggle*

That is what I call good parenting. If only every parent gave a child such a highly marketable skill. As the old saying goes, "Give a child a fish and she'll eat for a day, but teach a child to fish and she'll eat for a lifetime."

I bet her mother must be proud of how her daughter has put those life lessons to work. ;)

18 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    rick - Are you sure that it wasn't her father that taught her? Men do have the home field advantage when it comes to receiving blow jobs. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mama Mia!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Did your toes curl? ;) ;) :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I got a dance from a tiny redhead (5'0") spinner in Rochester NY that worked in the same club as her mother. She was 21ish and her mother was late 30's 5'0" also (not bad but had bolt-ons). Did not sample either.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF has excellent oral skills and takes a great deal of pride when a customer tells her its the best blowjob He's ever had. One time I drove her to the methadone clinic in the morning and when she came out she said that she'd bumped into a guy in line who she hadn't seen in 7 or 8 years. She remembered the last time she had seen him cuz her mother was giving his best friend a blowjob in the backseat. They don't fall far from the tree.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    like mother like daughter
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I got double head from a mom and pop team once
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    @shadow: So many ways to go with that, lol. On a related note, I do hope that you see fit to revive that mother/daughter story of yours some day. What a classic.

@tired: I've only seen that twice, once at City Lights in Yonkers NY and the other time at Platinum Plus in Greenville. At PP the mother and daughter both looked very fuckable, but the ones working at CL were a train wreck. The mother looked like a strung out crack whore and the daughter, though for the most part sexy, had slight buck teeth and a serious wandering eye.

@gawker: Better methadone than heroin. H is some bad shit and almost all of my recent OTC troubles and miscues have involved girls who were on it. I know you've been seeing her for a while now, so somehow you are working with it, but the girls I meet who are on the shit are nothing but trouble.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Good thing she told you that afterwards. For me at least that would have been a mood killer.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The System sure finds you the well bred strippers doesn't it RickyBoy? addendum X?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Shouldn't it be her job to have her tongue out and eyes rolled back?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Yes gator...then you may need your 9 iron
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Methadone clinic? There's a legal system that gives you meth? I don't understand.

This entire thread makes me sick. If it were me, that would have prompt me to leave and never come back
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    The club i mean
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Methadone is not methamphetamine.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^ Beat me to the punch by just a few minutes.

Esta, methamphetamine, or "meth", is a stimulant that causes a variety of sensations in the user. Below is a description:

http://www.drugfree.org/drug-guide/metha…

Methadone, on the other hand, is an opioid pain reliever that is often used, among other things, to treat the withdrawal symptoms of heroin addiction.

http://www.drugs.com/methadone.html
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    Not knowing much about these drugs, I will pose a question here. I met a stripper who told me she use methadone because she had had an addiction to pain pills. Does that make sense? I do realize that pain pills are generally an opiate so I bought it. What do more knowledgeable guys think?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    And here I thought I knew my drugs. Looks like I gots a ways to go
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion