tuscl

Riddle me this...

zipman68
the speed force!
Is tusclpolice911 growing on anybody else? I totally think that dude is a cop. Folks are complaining that he can't spell "legal" or "cell" or stuff like that. Shit fellas...that is what has convinced me he is a cop!

What is a cop but a hostile moron with barely concealed authority is that has been given authority in some bizarre twist o' fate? Tusclpolice911 is totally a cop, and I think he is sweating brother Juice in the interrogation room developing all sorts of erotic feelings for Juice. Before long the Barry White is playing...

OMG...I just realized. Txtittyfag is tusclpolice911!!!

6 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    What's a cop?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    COP = Cum On Pants

A term LDK's dry cleaner is quite familiar with.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I can surely see why zippy thinks tusclpolice911 is really a cop. After all, who but a cop would use 911 in his nom de guerre.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'est vrai jabthehut!

Cops aren't known for their intellectual flexibility or their creativity my friend. Most are sub-Neaderthal. I'd call 'me Homo erectus with nightsticks and guns but they would beat the crap out o' me with the nightsticks 'cos they would think I'm fallen 'em fags.

So OF COURSE a real cop would put 911 in their alias. But how do I know it isn't some clever trickster who is faking "copness"? The 911 is necessary but not sufficient you see. 'Twas the celebration o' brother Juice being man raped that turned the scale. You can't fake that level of hostility. Tusclpolice911 hates Juice 'cos he's a free spirit. Who likes to sodomize hookers with the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay!!!

If you say you're a cop, act in a pointlessly hostile manner, and put 911 in yo' name you are probably a cop...yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

Or tusclpolice911 could be Juice. Who the fuck knows...
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I'm afraid for da'juiceman
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Be very afraid my friend BigTunaDude...the po-LEESE have da'juiceman and he is in a holding sell[sic] getting his ass kicked. All 'cos he is a free spirit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion