tuscl

OT: Hunting

crazyjoe
Colorado
Has anyone here ever been snype hunting? If so tell us your best snype hunting stories?

Remember on Cheers when everyone took Frazer snype hunting?

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I plan on taking my nephews this weekend
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    From my "boy scout" days I remember it is very important for the guys holding the bags to keep very quiet. :)
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    My best snipe hunting story.... I took a girl I was dating. She knew I liked to hunt and wanted to go with me. So I took her snipe hunting....way back in the woods... Let just say the only thing that was shot was my load.... She asked when are we going again....HAHA.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Snipe hunting?What are we at a jamboree?It's all about being a fisherman.Tap that top water,tease them,piss them off,they will circle around and bite the hook.Plus it gives the bait cutters something to do.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "From my "boy scout" days I remember it is very important for the guys holding the bags to keep very quiet."

Lol. Me too. That must be a standard prank for Boy Scouts everywhere. We played the joke on the newbies too.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Moto!Do you want to talk about it?
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Can you snype hunt on Skype?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Never been snipe hunting but I have sent many greenhorns looking for a left-handed pipe wrench or spark plugs for a diesel engine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion