tuscl

Streetwalker?

gawker
Older than dirt
My ATF has been carless for a week. Repossessed, reclaimed ( what a rip-off) and then the day she got it back, she rear-ended a car. So she's not been working much and has been hitting me up for Western Union cash almost daily. She was walking to a convenience store to pick up today's dole. A guy stopped and offered her a ride. He then offered her $40 for a blowjob. She laughed, called me and said she felt she might have a future there. I said if you keep bleeding me for cash you might be right. I've never had the balls to proposition a stranger, but I guess it's pretty common. Any tusclers ever desperate enough to go that route?

14 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    NO.

You should walk away, or maybe run away from this dancer.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Did she do it?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    No. Not when she was on her way to pick up a c note from Western Union. I got pissed at her last week and called her a cheap whore. She sent me text message saying I was wrong. She's not cheap.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The real question is, have you ever seen a Daywalker?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Gawker, She's a money pit now. It's time to write her off and move on.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I took a shit
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Yup but I play it carefful just to make sure it is a hoe and not a regular. Dont want to be known by the wrong ne where you frequent. Its never good. But I get head only, never vaginal
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Ne=name
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Never been that desperate,never utilized a hooker.There are enough civies out there that make strippers look like girl scouts.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    well did she give him a bj?
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Drop this dancer, pronto.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    You are right. Done. Finished. Gone. Shut off the money spigot.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    How that bitch acting now gawker? I guess I'm the only daredevil. And yet I'm the youngest, I'm sad
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Man, whatever. I gave her $20 and a pack of Kools.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion