Time for another Alucard PM count.

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Thursday, August 29, 2013 1:50 PM
22 here.

9 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think he sent me about six before I threatened to post them all, at which point he stopped. I also have the psycho on ignore just to be doubly safe. Since he is so entertaining I still read and respond to his posts, however.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    nine total. never opened or deleted any of them and he hasn’t sent any since early july. i guess there are more than two easy ways to deal with his psycho PM games. wouldn’t you agree alucard?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I am offended that I have received but one.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Don't know don't care
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    #23,#24,#25.Alubrat! If you don't stop PM'ing me I will tell everyone about our secret swordfights.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I used the last pm for wipe
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I jave lots and lots of wipe
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I think he sent me about six before I threatened to post them all" You would post fictitious invented posts just to try to PROVE your point. And I don't want to waste my time trying to invalidate the shit you would post. I would NOT post the PMs I sent you as it would violate YOUR privacy. I RESPECT the privacy of PMs even those sent to slime like you Dougster & all your aliases & fellow ASSHOLE attack dogs. You and your aliases and fellow ASSHOLE attack dogs DON'T respect privacy, as you have all made QUITE evident.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion