tuscl

Moneyrolls on Garters: Annoying?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Wednesday, December 7, 2005 8:42 PM
Are you impressed by her fat roll of singles or do wish she'd stuff them in a sensible bag?

10 comments

• SuperDude
    19 years ago
    No wonder I got the evil eye when I tipped a dancer $10--with a roll of quarters.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    Garters are fine as long as they are verrrry high up on the thigh (maybe even rubbing the kitty
  • phonehome
    19 years ago
    I always thought that to some degree it is the girls "showing off" to the other girls "ooh look at me" bragging if you will " "look at how much money I'm making" Like said above a 20,50 or 100 wrapped around a bunch of ones
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    some of the smart girls have garters or rubber bands around their ankles where they keep their rolls of cash. allows them to keep in on their person, but out of the way.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've seen places where the girls turn in the ones to the bartender for larger bills - it makes it easier for them to take care of their money and the bartender then always has lots of ones to give out in change. I guess you'd call that recycling. A lot of girls have a trusted regular who they leave their purse with. My ATF did that with me often.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    The money roll on the garter is part safety-purses get forgoten or stolen-and part advertising. Check closely, the smart girls always have a $20, a $50 or a $100 on the outside even if the rest of the bills are singles. In the VIP room my favs always take the garter off during our session. One fav of mine wears a special pair of boots with pockets sewn in for her cash.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I find them kind of annoying. As we all know I like my dancers totally unadorned, that includes the roll on the garter. For some reason at my main club none of the dancers use a garter. They all take tips by hand, and so they all use the small purse to keep the roll.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    CG: That happens to me often. Girl sits on my knee, I swing my arm around her waist, and my hand goes on her thigh - oops! - right on the money. It's like I'm making a clumsy attampt at a classic pickpocket move.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Moneyrolls on garters don't bother me. Bags can be lost or stolen. I suppose someone could swipe a moneyroll off a garter easily too, but doing that right off their person is much more personal than taking a bag that has been set aside or put in a locker.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Money on the garters can get annoying if you have to keep trying to avoid accidently touching it just because you don't want the dancer to think about you putting your hands near her money or are trying to avoid getting scratched by some sharp paper. However, I can understand if a dancer doesn't have a place to put it not trusting other employees in a strip club. I know I wouldn't feel too safe leaving my money somewhere else in a strip club. I'd keep it with me too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion