Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Landing strip

Dacandyman

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Since bigtuna asked about boobs I will ask abot pussy. Most girls my age are shaved an most guys my age like all shaved but I like a landing strip especially on redheads. What do u guys like??

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I prefer a FULL Bush. Can't stand a shaved pussy. BUT there isn't much choice in a club these days. LOL

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

shaved pussy is the best

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

shaved

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Shaved beaver. LOL.

Profile picture for Harry1Smith
Harry1Smith
•

Shaved

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Mullet

Profile picture for Dain
Dain
•

Full bush! One can tell something about a girl's sexuality by her bush--more hair, more testosterone, more horniness. Besides, their bush is one of the differences among girls; without it, only the tits are the secret to be discovered. The only thing attractive about a shaved puss is--nothing I can think of.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"The only thing attractive about a shaved puss is--nothing I can think of"

Bravo. ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

A little landing trip or appropriate trim is preferred, but after that, shaved.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Weave or afro

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Ban shaved pussies!

Landing strip at the minimum. A full blown LAX airport where you can land four 777's simultaneously preferred.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

WHY is a bare pussy important to those of you who prefer it?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

WHY is a bare Alucard important to those of you who prefer it?

Profile picture for Jugo
Jugo
•

Give me a Bush

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Cheese and crackers y'all.You know the stripper is 27 yrs old.Fuck that hairy shit,she could have a nuclear arsenal in there.I cut my front yard,chicks dig it.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

shaved or closely trimmed. less critters lurking in the forest.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Fuck yeah landing strip! Nothing like a thin little strip o hair down there. Changed my avatar to one of the best landing strips I've seen in the pages o a girly magazine my friends.

Profile picture for KoolAid2
KoolAid2
•

Clean beaver is the best

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Dreadlocks ya dumb rasclot.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Shaved... like her pits and legs

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"shaved or closely trimmed. less critters lurking in the forest"

Do you often associate with persons with poor pussy & hair hygiene?

Profile picture for rediguan
rediguan
•

Alucard: Why is shaved so important - my guess would be the internet porn generation and the perceived cleanliness factor. As I get older its getting less important.

I'll compromise and go with the Landing Strip.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Why is shaved so important - my guess would be the internet porn generation and the perceived cleanliness factor. As I get older its getting less important"

Do you and your friends SHAVE your pubic hair so as to present a PERCEIVED cleanliness? Perceptions aside, GOOD hygiene makes for CLEAN pubic areas whether there is hair or not. Thank you.

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

hygiene advice from alucard. now that’s funny coming from someone who gets downright giddy when playing in his own poo.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I grew up eating hairy beaver,first time I saw a shaved pussy I almost did a LDK.

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

That is rly funny tumblingdice. I grew up with shaved so i like hair. But a real bush is just kinda freaky to me cause i only see it in old porno. If you porno search for hairy the girls usually also have hairy pits and legs and that is a bit much.

But I woul prolly like bush more if I grew up with it. Im just not used to it.

Rly like the new avatar zipman68. She is rly hot when I clicked on your photos. Much better thn the goofy cartoon Supergirl no offense to u or Mikey. Tho I did like the hulk fucking Supergirl that was kinda funny

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Merkin or nothing

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Merkin! Isn't that the thing in your shower drain?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

that could possibly be what they made them from

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement