tuscl

Stripper Stereotypes-Update

Chanel
Washington
Tuesday, August 27, 2013 2:32 PM
The stereotypical stripper I wrote about in this thread: [view link] caused a small kerfuffle last Friday at work. I wasn't there, but noting her absence the next day, I asked about her. Apparently, she was frustrated with the large group of dancers and the VERY slow afternoon. She began showing off for the lone customer in the club. As was her routine, she swung her naked pussy around(and on)the pole wild and crazy like. To you guys, this is probably exciting, but to other dancers, it's EEEEEW (as in unsanitary)and is considered poor dancer etiquette. Then she fell off the pole and clomped on the stage. I've seen her do this before and it's indeterminable how a ninety pound girl can make so much noise! She always gets up and shakes it off to continue performing. This time, the other dancers laughed at her and she got angry and had a little fit. The manager told her to leave and she would have to talk to the owner before she could return to work. She decided to quit-I received the news this afternoon that she went back to another club. Not to say that I'm unhappy.

14 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm a guy and I don't like looking at pussy longer than I have to (don't mind fucking it for a long period of time). So a stage pussy show does not earn my dollars
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Welcome to my world.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Chanl where yo pics ? Post som girl I want 2jizz in you juicebox !
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Chanel: Great story, as always. @ Estafador: I concur.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I like to see pussy anytime.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with Estafador
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Dain +1
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Estafador! I think you got a little Ricky Martin in you.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Nah bro. I just don't think pussy "look" good to me. Feels great but that's why they say don't judge a book by its cover.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Drives my motor,looks and all.
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    Lol, Juice. Being an 'old' school dancer, I don't have any pictures to post. The club is after me (and all the other dancers there) for photos to put on their website and facebook page. I'll try to put one on my profile soon.
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    nice update.. I can't imagine the cattiness that occurs during PMS time from that one. Sounds like the club dodged a bullet from her quitting
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I count myself as a pussy connoisseur/admirer.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Chanl wear yo pic girl ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion