tuscl

Meeting OTC can be dangerous.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, August 26, 2013 2:57 PM
A man who invited a woman home after meeting her at a strip club was robbed by his date and her two male friends, the Broward Sheriff's Office says. Appearing beaten and bruised, Eilan Taregan, 55, of Dania Beach still had string tied to his hands when he approached Deputy Ted Arboleda at 5:20 a.m. on Sunday, July 21, an agency report states. Taregan told investigators he met a woman in her mid-20s that night at Scarlett's Cabaret, at 2030 S.W. 30th Ave. in Hallandale Beach, and she accepted his invitation to go to his apartment, BSO said. The woman told Taregan her two friends -- the trio who can be seen checking in on strip club video and later, at a gas station where a black Toyota Camry was at the pumps – would drop her off, the victim told the deputy. After having drinks with Taregan, the woman went outside to smoke and left his front door unlocked for the men to get in, according to BSO. "When I went to close the door, they jumped on the door, opened it and beat the hell out of me," Taregan said by phone Monday. "I wasn't sure I was going to get out of it alive. But we're talking now, so I'm happy." Taregan was punched and kicked and tied up before he was left in a bathroom, he told the agency. Stolen were an estimated $3,320 in goods, including four men's watches, a credit card, a gold bracelet and $260 in cash, BSO said. A Scarlett's spokesman said video was provided to investigators and added, "Scarlett's has a zero tolerance policy for any criminal behavior on or around our property." BSO asks anyone with information to call Detective Theophilus Woulard, 954-321-4553 or Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-8477. Go here for video. [view link]

13 comments

• knight_errant
    11 years ago
    What's Eilan's Tuscl handle?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    That kind of stuff seems to be happening pretty frequently down here in South Florida especially in the clubbing areas such as South Beach and Las Olas in Ft. Lauderdale. In one case reported in South Beach; men were lured into a small club by attractive women and then coerced into buying the women drinks. The men would then be given an outrageous bill in the couple of thousands supposedly for expensive bottles being drank – the owners of the club were Russian dudes and they would intimidate the custies into paying or else. Other instances have been of men being drugged and the ripped off big time (in the thousands) by young women they picked up @ clubs or bars.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    Maybe the guy should get a doggie cone put aroun his dick to remind him what head he should think with
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    But srsly which of u guys is the dude this happen to?? I could see myself falling for it cause I think with my dick all the time. Maybe I need a new doggie cone
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I lost a kidney!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    She looks like an overweight housewife whore. Certainly not more than a $100 fuck. I pack heat and if two fuckers came in my house like that they would be shot dead. One has to be on the lookout. If your inviting girls into your home have a deadbolt on the front door to lock them in and keep them from going outside until its time for them to leave. This way they can't leave until the sex is over. Be on the lookout for screwball behavior. I would allow them to smoke in my house. A friend of mine was threatened by a stripper customer in his driveway trying to start shit with him. He pulled a gun on the guy and told him to leave or he would blow his head off. The guy left. The stripper had come to his house to fuck him based on his $150 offer and this asshole had followed her from the club. He fucked her after the incident for an hour and then when it was over she left. He keeps a deadbolt lock on his front door with a key lock and no one comes in or leaves without his say so. He has had strippers and hookers spend the night and he will lock the door at bed time so there is no crap in the middle of the night. Basically the girls are under lock down. He has a shotgun, an assault rifle, and some pistols. He does not take shit from stripper customers or boyfriends. He says "these young ones just don't understand sometimes they really don't own that pussy."
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    If they have the video, why are they asking for help? The owners at Scarletts can ID her and then she can rat on the dudes bc you know the bitch won't go down by herself she will take both of them down with her. But you do have to be careful in those situations as a guy. My first otc I only brought the cash I needed for the hookup and left everything else hidden in the car. Don't know if I would have a trick over to my house tho. Don't want them knowing where I live.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Right on player 11. Don't mess with texas... That is exactly what guns are for. It should be a crime NOT to pack heat
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    In all the years I've been doing this, I've never even *considered* taking someone to my house, even when I've bad the opportunity, which has been pretty often. Even my SB never came to the house, even though I trust her almost as much as it's possible for me to trust. Just way to much potential for mayhem, whether deliberate or accidental.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    #papi_chulo That russian scan is mad old broski
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    have you ever noticed all the publicized prostitution/OTC scandals are always involving a heavy set man with a severe astetic deficiency and an equally sever astetic deficiency. What's up with that?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… If they have the video, why are they asking for help? The owners at Scarlett’s can ID her …” I believe the ho in question was not a dancer @ the club – I believe she was a custie that walked in with the 2 douchebags – so the club would not have/know the ho’s identity. The ho and the 2 douchebags probably went into the club looking for a target and the douchebags used the ho to entice/pick-up a PL @ the club.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    The biggest question is why any man would want to go home with her? Yuck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion