Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancers Named After Cars

SlickSpic
SlickSpic432344

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Good morning to one and all. I know that I ain't the only degenerate here that has noticed that lots of ladies like to name themselves after cars. I've gotten dances from a Maserati, a Lexus, a Mercedes, a Ferrari, and a Porsche. All of them lived up to their names except for Porsche-She looked like a Porsche but performed like a Yugo. Maybe she was a 914 model. Anybody ever hear if some other names? Maybe a GMC out there(BBW)?

Replies (37)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Vulva?

Profile picture for clevelandbrowns69
clevelandbrowns69
•

I am waiting to see a "Tesla" - this car has been outselling the other luxury car brands in CA's luxury car market.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

You won't see too many of those foreign car stripper names in Detroit!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Vega

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Whenever one of them introduces themselves to me, I tell them that my name is Ford.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Nova

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

One dancer I met was so lame she should have used the name "Edsel."

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Sorry "vulva" is a stripper part named after a car. Have yet to meet one with that actual name.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Was her last name Mulva?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shelb, that was her real name

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I meant Shelby

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I prefer Dancers to use their REAL 1st names.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Alucard - That is not always a good idea. I know one who's real name is Oignita.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Plus it mixes up reality with fantasy...

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

It is a good Idea to me. A Club is NOT a fantasy. And I'm not engaging in a fantasy when I am there.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I once knew a dancer named Fantasy

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Some girl should call herself "Hummer"

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I just met a Chevelle Saturday.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

I have met Electra, Escalade, Puma, Lotus and Regency.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

What? No Escort's?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Fiat

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Saturn

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

I met a Kia once, but I don't think she was named after the car.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I drive an Avalon right now.

Profile picture for aventador750
aventador750
•

Lexus, porshe & Mercedes are the names I have heard. I have always seen a trend that the dancers with a car/ brand name were never attractive.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

If a dancer was named Prius, would she give great mileage or would she be a self-righteous asshole?

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

Maybe a rly cheap dancer coul go by yaris

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

How about one named Yak? Opal? Or a male dancer could be Packard.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

As long as we don't have to deal with a dancer named The Thing.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

As long as I don't run across an F-350. I like 'em slim.

Profile picture for Dain
Dain
•

I once used the pseudonym Ram. Unfotrunately, I met a dancer named Dodge.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I met a Cougar named Capri once.

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

hmm im waiting for a girl to name herself Fiat

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I know one named Harley

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Crazy Joe-Speaking of bikes, remember the Asian pornstar, Suzy Suzuki?

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I'm still waiting for a german stripper (or american) named Bavarian (Bayerische)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

If I was a male dancer, I'd go by El Dorado.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement