tuscl

Parking fees listed?

Monday, August 26, 2013 3:04 AM
In addition to cover charges being listed do you think it would be useful to know about parking or valet charges? This is an issue in some cities? For example for penthouse in Detroit: day cover $0 night cover $10-15 parking $7 and for Hustler in Detroit: day cover $0 night cover $10 parking $3 Cleveland also has clubs charging $5-10 for parking during peak hours. Never had to pay for parking in Columbus, Akron, Toledo, or Dayton. or is parking charge irrelevant to you?

13 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My only concern is whether it is mandatory valet or not. If it is, then it's deal breaker.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I'd say no. I do want to know if there is a charge. But if there is, it's always going to be in the $5 to $10 range. The difference is not significant. If some club is charging $20 for valet, I do want to know.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It is a cost of visiting. If it is an issue for you, go someplace that has very low or no fees.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I guess I'm lucky since I've yet to encounter any parking fees.
  • segui
    11 years ago
    It sucks to have parking fee. They can raise the admission fee to compensate for that.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I do not mind paying for parking. If there is a parking attendant and he is paid to watch the cars and lot I feel safer. I do not like valet parking as I do not trust the dipshits parking the car not to wreck it or steal from it. If you read the signs all clubs post stating that they are not responsible for damage to the car or it's contents and have not insurance as the attendants are independent contractors. Penthouse club Detroit parks your car in a lot in the next block down with no attendant watch the lot.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I'm with shadow...if its mandatory then add it to the review and cost....it realy csn be a deal breaker
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    yes, I want to know if there is a parking fee, and definitely want to know if there's a mandatory valet. When necessary I'll pay a cab instead of the mandatory valet.
  • LoveTheLadies
    11 years ago
    If is mandatory I care if not then it doesn't matter to me. Nobody is getting my keys or driving my car except me.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I kind of find it funny (ironic) that many people have no problem taking the risk going to Tijuana yet won't use valet parking.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I didn't know that they had valet parking in Tijuana. :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Last time I was in TJ I stepped over a dead guy laying on a sidewalk that had maggots crawling in and out of his mouth
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol Mr. Kat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion