tuscl

Stripper loyality

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, August 25, 2013 8:12 AM
I was talking to a "favorite" yesterday and she told me that she can't stand this one customer. He is so cheap that he wants FS for $100. She said I am in a relationship. I won't fuck anybody for $100, for $200 maybe. Meantime she did a great job giving me BBBJCIM. Ain't loyalty wonderful? :)

16 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Ain't loyalty wonderful? :)" How much did it cost to "Break" her loyalty? $50, $75, $100, $150, $200, $500, $1000??? OR was it FREE!?!?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I love this story - lol. I never cease to wonder what these guys actually think that their SOs are doing at work, especially in the dicier clubs. I remember two different girls in a club in Pasco County who regaled me with stories about their SO's and then proceeded to offer me a complete range of uncovered services in the back (I only took the BBBJs - lol). One of these girls took my load in her mouth unexpectedly and started to complain that I had promised to warn her (lol - did she really expect that?), but then actually cried in gratitude when I gave her a good tip, saying "Thank you, thank you *sob*, now i can get my electric turned back on." I guess whatever her "fiance" was thinking or doing, bringing home the bacon wasn't one of them.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    I doubt the 'boyfriends' give a fuck what their tuesday bitch is doing. or their wednesday bitch, thursday bitch, etc.
  • Dracula
    11 years ago
    Experiment plus 1
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It’s all about the Benjamins. She’s asked to fuck for $100 and she is offended b/c you know … she’s “loyal”. But given a couple of hundred; then you are an ok guy.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat!Come on [view link]'re the first contestant on the price is right.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    It's like that old joke about a guy who asked a girl if she would give him a blow job for a million dollars - she says "yeah, for a million I would" - so he says "well, would you give me a blow job for $20" - and she gets pissed and says "what kind of a girl do you think I am?!!" - he responds "well, we know what kind of girl you are now we are just haggling about the price".
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ Nice Iron - LOL!!!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ A VERY old Joke!!! LOL
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Stripper boyfriends (I found this out the hard way) gotta realize that's it's not a matter of if a customer is fucking your girl in VIP, it's a matter of how many.
  • lovemetiddys
    11 years ago
    she must be a crackhead to show you loyalty
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    def nice post by Iron. ranukam: interesting to hear that from PDX. ITC options seemed tame when I was there, but figured there had to be other options because of the quantity of competition.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Mjx- that hard lesson I learned was in San Fransisco. I was living in Portland and she was living in San Fran at the time. In the PDX clubs you won't get BJ or FS ITC, but there are things done here in the PDX clubs that will make a stripper boyfriend jealous (FIV, sucking tits, possibly DATY).
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, You are such a horndog! I really need to get back up your way!!!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Thanks Clubber. LOL.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Q: What's the difference between a stripper's boyfriend and aspirin? A: Aspirin works.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion