tuscl

What makes a good thread?

zipman68
the speed force!
Alas...another potentially good thread degenerated rapidly into poo-flinging. This raises the question of "what does make a good thread?" However, this question actually has many different answers. The answer is obvious for a more serious thread. It is simply one that captures interest. I contended that people should refrain from the poo-flinging on such threads out of respect.

On a funny thread one should show some creativity. Some flair. Avoid the obvious and simple minded. Most of us have heard the 3rd grade playground insults when we were in 3rd grade. So take it further and be creative. For example...

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

9 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey Zip, I think its cool we have a few common interests, but don't tell us how to post funny, and what we should find as funny. We'll let you know. Don't become an Alucard.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Fair enough Mikey...I def hear what you're saying my friend.

However, I think we both know this was a poke at somebody else. Im getting tired of the constant "you're a fag" bullshit from certain idiots. The issue isn't that the idiot in question calls me a fag. If he was funny when he did it I'd be rolling on the floor too. But the closest this idiot has come to being funny is pointing to a picture that somebody else posted. Weak :-(

So I figure I'll poke that dude 'til he says SOMETHING mildly amusing or gives up. If the idiot in question actually manages to say something funny...coo-el, we all win! If he just keeps repeating "you're a fag" (American usage) I get to laugh at him for being an idiot so I still win. And if he stops with the bullshit and goes the fuck away WE ALL WIN!!!

Watch...despite the fact that I've spelled out what I'm doing he'll come back and say something like "you're a fag" or "you're sucking REDACTED's dick". Oh...I will be so wounded by the rapier wit!!!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Come to think of it; I think "Don't be an Alucard" and LMFAO!! should be on tee shirts.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    I love you zip dont let tfag get in yo head ! Now suck my dick sum mo !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Juiicebox my friend...I hate to tell you this 'cos I love you like a little brother...a mentally handicapped little brother, but still...

However, I cannot tell a lie. That dude who has been sucking your dick. The one whose photo you've posted. It ain't me.

I'm sorry bro, but it is actually somebody whose name rhymes with "rexas-ritty-rag". He is OBSESSED with me and constantly tries to pick up men and women by claiming he is me. Hell, he wrote me last night that he tried to fuck a snapping turtle after telling it that his name was "Zipman the magnificent". Turtle didn't care.

Alas...you've been had. But if I ever did a dude I'd be pitchin'...and he wouldn't have yo' ugly-assed mug.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    I love you zip !
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "What makes a good thread?"

A Thread without out you and your fellow Assholes posting in it. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?