tuscl

Again With the Weird Hypothetical Shit

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Suppose Steve Jobs had not died, and he had come out with the iVag. You take your iVag (or a club loaner for the very, very brave) into the VIP. The iVag does strange and wonderful things to your trouser snake while a hot dancer gives you good to way contact.

Sound interesting?

Does this or doesn't this make the dancer an extras girl?

Why doesn't this really exist (under a different name as a non-Apple product)?

Would this violate a strip club's license? Would it depend on which state?

12 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    I saw an article years ago about a similar device that hooked to the computer and then synced with videos so you felt what the actress was doing in the video.

An interesting concept but I'm wary of stick my junk in machines with movable parts.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    you have to take the butt plug out every once in a while or you will always have shit for brains. just saying.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I do not believe Steve Jobs would have been happy with an Ivag. He would want a female android to be able to look like a pretty human female with soft realistic skin and be able to carry on a conversation and be able to cook and clean. Then he would want his engineers to build it all overnight and not be happy when they didn't have it yesterday. Of course the market for multi million dollar sex toys was probably limited so he probably kept that one to his dreams.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Upgrades would be the ability to talk about sports and know what you were talking about. Plus whatever the engineers at the new apple sex toy industry thought of. Maybe a vibrating pussy with skin that feels real. A vibrating and sucking pussy could be Ivag android v.3
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    This thread is about as interesting as one about a 3 cheeked stripper.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember when the iPhone came out, I looked at it in a Best Buy store. After a few minutes I asked the clerk if he had anything with a much wider screen with a data only plan. Steve Jobs must have heard me. lol, The clerk said he never heard of such a thng.

I'm still waiting for 3d hologram technology. I've seen it and used it in arcade games way back in the 1980's so I'm wondering why it's taking so long to come up with consumer products.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Suppose yiu stopped smoking crack. Maybe now you would have more money to go out and buy new ideas. What the fuck is an ivag suppose to be? A computerized vagina? You damn vaginas
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    An ivag is swedish for to drag away. Put that in the op and see if it makes sense. Good luck
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @shark Android is Google dude. Google's answer to the iVag would be the chrome + cunt = krunt(tm). (Coulda been the chromebox but already used for their laptop, they weren't thinking ahead.)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I didn't know there were Swedish Black guys.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not The Kid. I'm all natural.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Version 3 of the android probably would be done by Google because apple keeps falling back down to Earth sooner or later. It's seems to be the law of gravity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion