tuscl

when does your VIP memebership expire

rell
washington dc
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 5:27 PM
i just looked up for the 1st time in awhile and looked at when my membership here expires and it expires on my birthday march 23rd ,2015

19 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    NEVER!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Depends. You can get a 4-week VIP for writing a review. Or pay by the month. Or have a lifetime PL VIP (this is what I have :))
  • rell
    11 years ago
    how you guys get the PL package.. i mean lifetime membership? lol
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    Maybe I will have to pay. I just posted my first review so I will see what the 4 weeks is like. I hope u guys like my review when it comes online. I rly tried to describe the place well. As well as I could.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You pay for it – I think it’s $79 one time fee for life (yours or TUSCL’s :))
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    That's 4 lap dances or 2 blowjobs
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I have a life membership
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I'm thanking about being a life"R"
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Apr 26, 2021 if I live that long. :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Hah that's a day after my birthday (and on my cousin's birthday) shadowcat Mine's expires june 16, 2013....it'll restart once I get a post going. Probably next month when I finally hita new club. Hoping for nj or long island (more for the latter since I know eexactly which one in L.I.) need to do nj research eventually
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    less than 12 months away. I haven't been posting that many reviews lately.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    You can write a review or article every 4 weeks and it would take 65 of them to particpate for 5 years, pay $6.99 every month and it would take 60 monthly memberships (Bronze) for $419.40 total for 5 years, pay $29.99 every 6 months and it would take 10 half year memberships (Silver) for $299.90 total for 5 years, pay $39.99 every year and it would take 5 yearly memberships (Gold) for $199.95 total for 5 years or, pay for a lifetime membership (Platinum) of $79.99. With all the big spenders here, I'm astonished that any regular would not have a lifetime membership. The ones who pay by the month are probably the same ones we see getting $5 worth of gas at a time.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Mine expires August 31, 2015. I figure as long as I write reviews, I don't have to worry about lifetime memberships. OTOH, I haven't wrote too many reviews this year, although I did do a couple a couple weeks ago.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm a young adult who spends his miney on clothes, art supplies and rent. Why should I blow more money on a strip club sute I won't use forever
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    May 22, 2019 I expect this number to keep going up faster than I can use up the months. I don't write reviews because I need VIP credit, but rather because I want to give back to a site from which I have taken a lot over time.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    November 2014
  • rell
    11 years ago
    im with rick on this one.. most of the time i write reviews when its either my 1st time at the club or i have something useful to say i no longer write reviews just to write them
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Mine is expired. I'm behind in contributions. One of these days, I'll get off my ass and start again. After all, I can't let you guys suffer without benefit of my awesome experience and expertise for very much longer.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I'm a lifer too. So what staffy you think when you're older you'll be hotter to women so you won't need strippers?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion